FREE Communication (Diplo-speak)

Tubby Rower

Chronic Slacker
So now the circle is complete. We know everyone and who our main rivals are. talk is cheap but diplo is FREE.

hmm. so we have nothing to offer them. might as well offer peace. Should I draft something or would you guys actually want peace with them?

One good thing about free is, kuningas is moving house and therefore may lose his connection for a couple of months :goodjob:

What do you guys think of this for a letter? We should get something out today.

[quote]Hello People of Free,

Recently our house of light has opened a window to you. We would like to discuss our future together in this Meleetian water paradise. Let us know when you may have time to have a conversation either by email or IM.
Your envoy Adrianna Lima has written a song about how much she's fallen in love with your people already. Enjoy.

XXOO
The Babes
[spoiler]
[spoiler][img]http://static.flickr.com/51/119014406_98882b87cb.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Shes a good girl, loves her mama
Loves Meleet and Babes too
Shes a good girl, crazy bout elvis
Loves horses and needs a boyfriend too

Its a long day living on the beach-a
Theres a freeway runnin through the yard
And Im a bad girl cause I dont even miss them
Im a bad girl for breakin Wotan’s heart

And Im want to meet Free, I'm Free fallin
Yeah Im want to meet Free, I'm Free fallin

All the vampires walkin through the valley
Move west down ventura boulevard
And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows
All the good girls are home with broken hearts

Yeah Im want to meet Free, I'm Free fallin
Free fallin, now Im Free fallin, now im
Free fallin, now Im Free fallin, now im

I wanna glide down over mulholland
I wanna write their name in the sky
Gonna Free fall out into nothin
Gonna leave this world for a while

Yeah Im want to meet Free, I'm Free fallin[/spoiler][/quote]

:lol: better than my letter where I called them a Council-loving nation that we want nothing to do with

Interesting part of the situation is FREE has only met with Council. This I find odd in one sense but not altogether strange. They have no desire to lower cost of research for the rest and they are probably gearing up for a war after Astronomy/Navigation. They know they will be on their own with Council going through the MA so why help the rest of the teams?

So we better make sure we finish the SABER quickly, upgrade and go after Council as soon after that as possible and at the same time make arrangements for meeting a FREE invasion. Good thing is they are to our NW. Our least dangerous flank. We should ICS it and put Warriors on the tiles between our towns to allow us to run the area without any defense precautions. Then load up on Ships to threaten FREE ship chains going after more southern or eastern landing sites...

I love the way you think Wotan.

Can someone email them our welcome letter.

could you wrap it in [noparse ] [/plain] tags? I'll send it. The pictures that you post aren't visible from work :(

OK done. Sorry you can't see Adrianna and her pouty lips. :(

ok sent ..

From FREE:

A Communiqué to the Great People of BABE.

Your envoy's beauty radiates as brightly as the light that led you to our shores. Her beauty has resounded throughout FREE and struck at the hearts of the people of FREE. As she loves them they love her. Let this event mark the beginning of peace and friendship between our Peoples. To facilitate such a relationship between our Peoples, the Evaackkian Emperor, servant of the sovereign people of FREE, has seen fit to appoint me as the ambassador to BABE. Let us therefore work together to ensure peace reigns. I remain your humble and obedient servant.

Aluka
Ambassador of FREE to BABE

Let FREEdom ring,
Let the white dove sing...

Lots of words, but not much said. Looks like they have a decent diplomat over there :lol:

Well I guess they only wait for Astronomy... No need to talk to anyone. They have lured Council into their fold. That is all they need to put their evil plans into motion.

We just have to put our evil plans in motion first ;)

Our plans are for the good of mankind. Not a shread of evil in them.

I couldn't agree more. We only want to help, in fact, I think I have found a new governor for Saber; he's a humanitarian to the core...

Attachments

• KingConan2.jpg
    KingConan2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 190
From FREE, they have made it across the waters to our part of the world.
A communiqué to the great people of BABE:

The primeval instinct of man to explore his surrounds and learn of the
world the great Meleet created has led our explorers to your shore.
They have braved the treacherous seas and are currently near the city
of Maryann. Though the beauty of the women of BABE is legendary there
is no landing party aboard the ship. Their mission is one of
exploration of the seas only and they bring the friendship between the
people of FREE and the people of BABE with them. As these are your
coastal waters we wish to ask if there are areas to which you forbid
them to sail? If that is the case they will respectfully adhere to
your wishes.

I remain your humble and obedient servant.

Aluka
Ambassador of FREE to BABE

Let FREEdom ring,
Let the white dove sing...

EDIT: They have apparently made it across the ocean with a suicide Galley. Else we would have spotted it moving along the coast.

wow.. that was nice of them. let's sink the boat :devil: When do privateers come out?? that was fun last game.

Alrighty then. Btw do we want a peace deal just because we have no intentions on them for awhile?

Top Bottom