Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Click the small icon of your avatar on the top right-hand side of the screen (next to the envelope icon). That lets you into your account.

Click "Account Details" on the left hand side.

View attachment 688998

Then scroll down past "Username", "Email", "Email Options", "Avatar", "Profile Banner", "Custom Title", and "Date of Birth".

The next one will be your "Location." Change it to whatever you want, and then click Save.

View attachment 688999

That should do it.
Under "Account details" I see this:
1713208977198.png

Any idea why this might be the case? It's a new account, FWIW.

Ah, okay. I think it's probably because you don't have a high enough post count. The admins put in a few restrictions on new accounts to deter bots and spammers.

I'm not sure how old your account has to be before you can edit. You've been here for 10 days, but you only have 3 posts. If you post some more (sorry, not sure how many you need), you'll be able to edit your account. When you can edit, follow the steps I outlined above, and it'll work.

@leif erikson, @The_J, can you please refresh us on how many days and posts a new member needs for editing their account?

Ah, okay. I think it's probably because you don't have a high enough post count. The admins put in a few restrictions on new accounts to deter bots and spammers.

I'm not sure how old your account has to be before you can edit. You've been here for 10 days, but you only have 3 posts. If you post some more (sorry, not sure how many you need), you'll be able to edit your account. When you can edit, follow the steps I outlined above, and it'll work.

@leif erikson, @The_J, can you please refresh us on how many days and posts a new member needs for editing their account?
Makes sense, thanks so much!

Top Bottom