Frontier Justice [Game Thread]

Well, I was right about SK trying to get the mafia the hat… sorry, Omega. :(

Tbh I blame the loss on you. If you didn't push against me so hard maybe people would have listened to me instead of bandwagoning at the end. But oh well. Apology accepted. :)

/still plans what role to give you in my game :p

Let me us claim agree in advance that you are a disastrous GM and it is your fault if I lose.

It can't be worse than four flawless mafia victories in a row, right?

well I still do have an ongoing streak of Mafia victories, so I better not be in the next one. With my luck, it'll be flawless Town victory. :p

I KNEW MAT WAS MAFIA FSSSSS

Yeah, that threw a bit of a spanner into the works. Credit where its due though, that was entirely unexpected.

Congratulations to the mafia for a hard-fought flawless victory.

Most people had 1/2 of us suspected, so if we had another 1/2 days to survive, could easily of been a different result. Was a difficult game at times, despite the lynch tallies suggesting otherwise.

It wasn't as bad a town performance as the result suggested by any means. Particular credit to the dead guys on the last day, it had me worried that you could turn it round.

Just to give my thoughts on the kills, with me being relatively town read, we couldn't really just go killing all the town reads, otherwise it would be just me...and after Arakhor got lynched, I didn't really want to, since if that can happen once...

Most people were under suspicion by at least 2 people, so it was hard to pick. It was mainly ones we didn't think we could lynch. E.g. edse, while he wasn't considering town, getting him lynched would of been very difficult, and he wasn't pushing towards bad lynches (for the town). Other than that sort of logic, it was semi randomly between people in that situation. Less so towards the end.

Also, if I was paranoid:

(though Mat93 is 3-1 as a mafia, so he'd join you three if he played another game as a mafia and reached the 5-game minimum to appear on that list)

:rolleyes:

Good game mafia!
Thanks for hosting Zack.
I need to figure out how to not sound like scum all the time!!!

Should've lynched BSmith when we had the chance.

Yeah, you were on to me from post #1. To be honest I wasn’t sure how much time I could borrow before my eventual lynch, and frankly slipped into my extreme scum meta by posting just enough to get the pressure either off of me or onto someone else a little more than it was on me. I certainly did have a lot of time constraints this game as well – every post I made about that in game was absolutely true – but I could have certainly been more active. In the end it almost became a game for me to see how little I could actually get away with.

Sorry about your lynch Arakhor (ok – not really), but that post you made was a wide open invitation to not only put pressure somewhere other than on myself, but also to drive a mislynch. Best part about it was that I was the only scum on that wagon.

Omega – you did really well this game. Your tone was a bit reactionary, which is what caused a lot of the negative attention to come your way (and only reinforced the reactionary tone) but your insights were spot on and you certainly could have been a big threat to our win.

Tak – you were unpredictable as usual, which is actually why we kept you around. You certainly presented a lack of control for us on the lynch, but frankly that was true for the town as well. You staying alive kept the hat out of more “reliable” town hands and let us not worry about trying to force a situation where we would try to get the hat ourselves. Mat and I considered killing you the last night mainly for the chaos it would have created in the thread the next day, (SK killed that idea by placing the lynch vote on you) but otherwise we were keeping you around as long as possible.

Overall this was a fun game. I could have participated more (but what else is new?), but I am certainly happy for the end result. Thanks to Zack for hosting!

On a side note, congratulations, you now hold the top spot in the Mafia Winning Percentage List!

(Or rather, you will when I get around to updating the stats)

Am I still in the top ten for all winning percentages? :p

idk lol

@Omega: The sooner you start your own game, the sooner we stop denouncing your dismal performance as a player and start righteously denouncing your dismal GMing.

On a side note, congratulations, you now hold the top spot in the Mafia Winning Percentage List!

(Or rather, you will when I get around to updating the stats)

It is definitely not down to ability. On the other hand, :D

@Omega: The sooner you start your own game, the sooner we stop denouncing your dismal performance as a player and start righteously denouncing your dismal GMing.

:goodjob:

Also, thanks Zack for hosting.

I give classes on what NOT to do to look town.

Tbh I blame the loss on you.
:scan:]
Omegawithsomesillynumbersatthened said:
If you didn't push against me so hard maybe people would have listened to me instead of bandwagoning at the end. But oh well.
At least I was convicned of your being scum.
this Omega person said:
Apology accepted. :)
That's my line!
I need to figure out how to not sound like scum all the time!!!
I teach individual and group classes.
I said "How not to look like scum always" :lol:
I'm giving you examples of what not to do.

Top Bottom