Frontier Justice [Game Thread]

Oh my god, you suck, unvote; vote:Kennigit.

My policy is to OMGUS anyone who votes for me, given that I've suddenly become an über-cool rôle. unvote; vote: DuffKilligan

My policy is to OMGUS anyone who votes for me, given that I've suddenly become an über-cool rôle. unvote; vote: DuffKilligan

unvote: vote: Takhisis

ooh pick me, pick me!

Seriously thought... seriously? that's awful reasoning at this point. I'm not even sure if its wolfish reasoning (probably not... though then again its possible that the outlaws are engineering ties and letting tak's vote kill) but its still terrible reasoning

Also tally based on Arakhor's work:

Atheotes: Mat93, KingMorgan, atheotes, SouthernKing
Takhisis: Spaceman98, Kennigit, DuffKilligan
BSmith1068: Arakhor, Omega124
DuffKilligan: Takhisis

Atheotes has a one vote lead right now but one of those is himself. Assuming atheotes moves to tak that would put tak in the lead with one vote.

The trouble with today is that since there's no timer I have no idea when it ends, so we won't be able to untie in case of a tie, putting tak in a unique position to actually shoot one of the people voting him.

But seriously, with great power comes great responsibility and OMGUSing everyone voting for you is not a pro-town thing to do. Your voting power will only grow as lylo approaches and we still have no read on you, while others like Duff and Kennigit are more likely to be town (in my opinion).

Give me liberty or give me death!

:eek2: unvote; vote:spaceman98

You see, the more people who vote for me, the closer I get to choosing the lynch myself. One more vote and it's a tie and I choose, having next to nothing to decide on! I'm simply demosntrating the mechanism.

Well, what is the case against me? It is hard to defend against "he is giving a scum vibe". And I don't have the time today to do a reread and make a case against probable scum.

Part of defending yourself is pointing out a better case. Or more scummy people. Well, part of defending yourself and being useful for after death, less so much so with dead posting though.

if Kennigit is mafia this game then he is a brilliant mastermind and has pulled the wool completely over everyone's eyes, including my own

I have not ruled out the possibility, but its pretty damn unlikely. Can't really have many complaints if he was and pulled it off.

But seriously, with great power comes great responsibility and OMGUSing everyone voting for you is not a pro-town thing to do. Your voting power will only grow as lylo approaches and we still have no read on you, while others like Duff and Kennigit are more likely to be town (in my opinion).

Give me liberty or give me death!

@notimer point, roughly 12 hours and 40 mins I believe.

And yeah, even for Takhisis this is bad. Especially after his recognition that hes not just a vanilla townie. At best, hes a horrible candidate to decide ties.

@Zack: can the hat be swapped as a night action? Or is the only to get it changed by his death?

Of course I'm not just a vanilla townie. I'm a vanilla townie with a hat.

One more person voting for me and I can vote Kennigit (whom I was voting for earlier), if spaceman98 can put together a better case against him.

wait... um... :) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :)... realization

atheotes can finally get me lynched just by unvoting and moving anywhere, because he is currently up by 1 (himself).

We need two more people to move to Tak because right now the lynch is me assuming atheotes does what I expect.

Lynching the rogue cat in the hat soon is very important though, since as today illustrates, lynching a tiebreaker is much harder than lynching a vanillager, and gets harder over time as we approach lylo (though a bit odd that tak is doing this NOW rather than waiting until he becomes nearly unlynchable. Maybe he is atheotes's partner after all and this is a desperate ploy to save him? though such desperation is rather surprising given that the outlaws have suffered 0 losses. It may well be suceeding though.

Regardless I will not move my vote (at least until tomorrow morning). Give me liberty or give me meth!

err... I mean death... same thing though

huh... so that's cfc's autocensor. fascinating

I will have limited access for the next two or three days. Sorry.

Vote: Atheotes. He shows no inclination to save himself and I'd rather that Spaceman survived.

Tally based on Spacemans list.

I think the hat should go to another cowboy, unovote Vote:Takhisis

Atheotes: Mat93 atheotes, SouthernKing, Arakhor, Omega124
Takhisis: Spaceman98, Kennigit, DuffKilligan, edse, KingMorgan,

Spaceman: Takhisis

6 hours remain??

I do not know.
I have been unable to get into this game.

I believe vote: Takhisis is a good option atm.
The tie break is a rather important ability, imo. Tak had a good point yesterday though; it is very strange that there have been so many ties, but not a lot of discussion on those tying it up. I think that the lynch is very informative, but having a tie, then a one or two vote wagon lynch is not very informative, I think.

Where did the Atheotes wagon go yesterday? Idk. It disintigrated yesterday. The self voting looks very strange, but I have not seen mafia do that more than town or vise versa.

Spaceman looks towny to me.

Where is Bsmith?

I will have limited access for the next two or three days. Sorry.

Vote: Atheotes. He shows no inclination to save himself and I'd rather that Spaceman survived.
There are other ways to save spaceman

Yeah, Atheotes is acting super scummy right now. And I think Tak is in league with him.

vote:Atheotes

Please explain. This seems like lazy wagoning. You should be able to do more than that at this stage.

Its very strange that most people are interested in getting a tied vote.
I will be back in an hour for a re-read.

Top Bottom