Funniest pictures thread ' -- Deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
80C would be a very hot day, yes, and fortunately currently impossible ^^ That said, i am surprised that some saunas use temperatures up to and including 100C. How can it be safe to be in a temperate where water evaporates? :eek:
Some weird competitions in Finland have people stay for 10+ min in saunas with over 100C, with the rather not unexpected result that deaths with severe burns happen.

From a burger place in Hamburg. Rather charming German take on Americana. And one hell of a way to describe a steak's juiciness.

Do please spoiler that image. Where did you find that?

I thought surely this was two seperate photos that were mashed together, but no, the picture is authentic :lol:

Cecilia Wessels snapped the picture of her husband, Theunis, on Friday evening as the twister passed near their home in Three Hills.

She says cutting the grass was on her husband’s to-do list, and as he started the task, she went for a nap.

Wessels says she was woken by her nine-year-old daughter who was upset that there was something like a tornado in the sky, but her father wouldn’t come inside.

http://www.citynews.ca/2017/06/03/m...-behind-him-says-he-was-keeping-an-eye-on-it/

My father (also a prairie person) is very similar - it takes a lot to phase him.

Sensible man. Do you know how difficult is to mow the lawn when its littered with the broken remains of your house?

That took a while to get, but that's quite clever. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom