Funny Pix XIV : Xtreme IntraVenous Hilarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler A New Hope :

the two last pics, I don't get...

i somehow found it funny.. :)
and another one... i liked it.

Well instead of 'rappers' it says 'rapers,' as in a 'rapist...' I need some help on the Vegas one, though.

It snowed in Vegas. And Vegas has a reputation for moral decay.

aw.... I really wish I had a camera when I went to get my sister from the airport...

when we were going up the ramp to enter the drop off point, there was one of those signs that says "NO PARKING ALONG SHOULDER!!!!" in all caps with about 50 cars parked RIGHT in front of it... AND... as we drove on, the car in front of us pulled up right behind it.... I was laughing my butt off

Speaking of funny signs near you, have I posted this one yet?

I have no idea why someone would write that on a sign. :crazyeye:

Yes, I've seen that before. You took it because it reminded you of Perfection. :D

Oh well. I don't have any pictures of funny signs relating to baby Jesus near my house so I can't keep that one going.

the two last pics, I don't get...

Well instead of 'rappers' it says 'rapers,' as in a 'rapist...' I need some help on the Vegas one, though.

Vegas is also known as "Sin City." It's also very hot in the Nevada desert, as you might imagine, yet there is snow on the ground in that picture.

Vegas is also known as "Sin City." It's also very hot in the Nevada desert, as you might imagine, yet there is snow on the ground in that picture.

ok. thanks... now, i start to figure everything out. :D

Speaking of funny signs near you, have I posted this one yet?

I have no idea why someone would write that on a sign. :crazyeye:

That's not like rocket science.
Apparently, poop can jam the wind... :crazyeye:

But what I don't get, are the "Uwe Boll" -pics... what's funny about those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom