• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earthquake in the making:

Fissure.JPG

Unbeknown to most of the world, faithful adherents to the once great Egyptian civilisation hid in the desert and patiently waited the day they would rise once again...:

Not quite dead.JPG

I am yet to understand the way the AI determines culture influence. No cities captured recently here to mess things up - the Mongolian and barbarian cities there have been Roman for a long, long time, this is just the way the culture influence panned out with the cities concerned.

Culture spot.JPG

I found some more:

Authorities weren't sure what to do with surplus railroad track and decided that a new rollercoaster attraction would be great. Unfortunately they forgot to measure the necessary length necessary...

Roller Coaster gone wrong.JPG

My most experienced scout ever. No cheating, no world builder, just huts. I've never seen anything like it - how can one scout pop so many huts to get experience out of them? The chances were surely tiny...

Super Scout.JPG

Not sure what road builders were thinking here...?

Wierd Road.JPG

Not that funny - just the absurd blue circle suggestion of founding the capital so it can't work the gold, with no benefits at all.

My most experienced scout ever. No cheating, no world builder, just huts. I've never seen anything like it - how can one scout pop so many huts to get experience out of them? The chances were surely tiny...

View attachment 244746

Forced retirement is in order. :p

You know the game so well. He was later (some time later) killed by a barb archer...
I meant giving him a nice house near your capital, and consulting his military experience in creating facilities to train troops better, like a Heroic Epic and West Point. :(

:culture:When the Levee breaks, [the elephants] have no place to stay... :culture:

EDIT: Now that the link's fixed, I'm salivating at all the commerce and production.

:culture:When the Levee breaks, [the elephants] have no place to stay... :culture:

Um, what the hell is that, and what does it have to do with civ?

EDIT: That's much better.

It's a city with a bunch of rivers and elephants. In Civ4.

Oh. Weird, I think it was always working for me.

Sorry about the link to anyone who was seeing something unrelated... Might have been an issue with Tinypic's url assignments (I don't have a clue what people were seeing though). I didn't change the link, so it seems to have fixed itself.

Shhhhh, you fool! You must not reveal to the enemy our stealth swine technology!!:mischief:

Uhhh... I don't get it.:dunno:
You haven't read the man from pig by Harry Harrison? It is about a guy / spy that uses pigs for everything (surveillance, interception, wet jobs, etc, etc).

I had never seen this before in ACO, thought it was a hoot
Spoiler :

Weird. Why is there a green bar after "Survival Guaranteed!"? The bars are only supposed to be drawn when displaying the HP range bars.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0537.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0537.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 729
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom