Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too keen on the Christian faith then?

(It's the Buddhist holy city actually)

Admittedly an upside down cross have different meanings
*St Peter pinned to an upside down cross
*Devil worshipping, or variants thereof
*Atheism, or belief in the human instead of gods, or similar versions
*Probably others too

Btw, Brennus was the worst enemy of 11 civs at the worst, so killing off him and de Gaulle may have re-directed the hatred somewhat :D

Omg, you took Sury as an opponent. I once made that error too, you'll find out how much of a pain in the neck he is with giving -2 for denying his stupid demands. :D

Spoiler :
Euro.JPG

Geez bro, I know your having problems getting loans, but I don't think that trades gonna work.

Geez bro, I know your having problems getting loans, but I don't think that trades gonna work.

I like the idea of weapons being a tradeable resource, and I'm curious to try such a game. :) What mod is this?

I like the idea of weapons being a tradeable resource, and I'm curious to try such a game. :) What mod is this?

Vincents Infinite Projects ( or VIP mod)

Its one of the few mods that allows interesting resources depending on tech and buildings. For example, the weps I managed to gain by having one of my work shops turn into a med industry ( req for auto weps, and other goodies), and I got lucky with a random resource gen.

I highly recommend the mod, as it has quite a few surprises ( I'll leave it at that, just to stir your imagination :)) that will jar you out of your complacency.

Vinz has a dedicated thread over in the mods section.

Their intentions don't appear all that peace loving tbh.

Lol, ironically, your not wrong. As Freddy/Qin are causing all sorts of mischief for poor Perry.

Last one was closed, so I guess this is the new one.

Just post screenshots you find funny (Funny ha-ha or funny odd, your choice).

Edit: Almost forgot (Thanks Josh!) - Link to original thread.

BTW just to point out for future reference, that too many of you in this thread seem to be ignoring the original post above.

Screenshots posted in this thread do not need to be funny to you, or other members, only to the person posting it. It serves absolutely no purpose stating that you don't find a screenshot posted by someone else to be funny other than trying to ruin this thread for other members.

Vincents Infinite Projects ( or VIP mod)

Its one of the few mods that allows interesting resources depending on tech and buildings. For example, the weps I managed to gain by having one of my work shops turn into a med industry ( req for auto weps, and other goodies), and I got lucky with a random resource gen.

I highly recommend the mod, as it has quite a few surprises ( I'll leave it at that, just to stir your imagination :)) that will jar you out of your complacency.

Vinz has a dedicated thread over in the mods section.

Thanks, D, I'll bookmark it, and might try it some time. :goodjob:

Spoiler :
Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG

Hatti's having a really bad day.

Mansa got boxed in with only one city on Deity :crazyeye: :

Even with the islands in range, he decided to play OCC until now (455 BC :eek: ) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom