Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's on Immortal. On Deity I would have been mincemeat long since... Instead of Gilga's initial army of ~100 Knight/Mace/Trebs I would have faced ~200 Rifle/Cav/Cannons :lol:

re resource labels - in the BUG mod, resource labels are coloured according to which civ controls them. Can't speak for anything other than BtS 3.19 plus BUG.

Under normal BTS (and BUG of course) the outside ring and arrow portion of resource flags carry the color of the owning civilization. However, in that screenshot notice that the actual resources themselves (the Bananas and Copper) are orange, matching the outer ring. This is not part of normal BTS or BUG.

Under normal BTS (and BUG of course) the outside ring and arrow portion of resource flags carry the color of the owning civilization. However, in that screenshot notice that the actual resources themselves (the Bananas and Copper) are orange, matching the outer ring. This is not part of normal BTS or BUG.

I remember getting this effect when I tried playing Civ IV on an old computer and turned the graphics settings down to compensate.

@aarocks - What mod is that third picture from with the orange resource flags? Someone requested having the background for resource flags (the black part) be colored based on conditions, and I figured that was in the EXE, but apparently not.

Well, I was playing Gods of Old, but that shouldn't really matter...

I remember getting this effect when I tried playing Civ IV on an old computer and turned the graphics settings down to compensate.

The computer I play civ on IS quite poor quality, i have to play on low quality but can still adjust a few things. the graphics card isnt even nvidia or raedeon its a VIA/SG3 UniChrome Pro IGP so....:mischief:

These bears got stuck within my cultural borders and got stuck until I sent units to take it out. You can say we tamed these bears until we could take it out.
Bear attack in Monterrey!

(Which brings me back to)

You're wrong, Shaka. It was Saladin that steals your cattle. We steal your pigs.

How many times does this great general have to die until they assassinate him?

Was testing some stuff with a WB save ( first person to say all the uncommon stuff you can find in this screen gets a internet cookie from CFC :D ) and , when opening the diplo window to the Korean leader, I got another pearl of computer generated speech :
Spoiler :

Was testing some stuff with a WB save ( first person to say all the uncommon stuff you can find in this screen gets a internet cookie from CFC :D )
ok, here we go ...
Spoiler :

- 5000g
- looks like you are teamed with the Barbs but not always war
- 2 cities in 4000BC
- 2 very mature (culture) cities
- Korea has a massive culture too
- you have yourself some serious military
- OB and Trade route with Korea

You're India but your cultural area is a different color. Also is that GP meter indicating Delhi will pop a GP in 100 turns? Or is it just the threshold to pop it.

No, I am not India ( in spite of being using Delhi as my cap .... ). In fact , it is clearly stated in the pic what civ and leader I am using.

And yes, there is a GPP generator in my capital, the Temple of Solomon. I as using this WB save for tests in some espionage issues and wanted to have the EP bouns of having their State religion shrine.

Well not so clearly, as you can change the name of your nation and leader to whatever you like. Also I checked this before the latest LHC :D . Thought you were using India as a basis since the capital name and starting techs were the same.

I think I noticed one...on the score thing, it says Sid/Minors, which kinda sounds like Sid Meier.

Oh, and Wang Kon calls you "mighty Minors."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom