Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is your continent shaped like a line?

You're Egypt and Hatty popped as your vassal when you liberated your colonies ?

Bing! Win. Also, judging from the background, Hattie is living in my own Memphis -- the city I built the Pyramids in about two centuries prior to this. I think of her not so much as a colony, but more as a concubine :lol:

Bismark: I hate you! I hate your people, your silly religion, the fact you haven't supported us in our war, and every cell in your evil, stupid body!!
Me: Urrm... what about Zara Yaqob? You know... the person who has captured your cities, slaughtered your livestock, destroyed your land, stolen your women, and made your once great empire a tiny city state? The person who you are still fighting a losing war with?
Bismark: "Zara Yaqob? I don't know what to think of him, yet." <--- ACTUAL QUOTE!

(Different Game)

The Ethopians have captured one of my cities. It all looks bleak... except that with no less than 9 different reasons why his newly captured city will revolt (5 of which are normally enough to INDIVIDUALLY make a human player nervous), I am not too worried :p Silly AI.

Both with the Rise of Mankind mod ... undoubtably the best non-fantasy mod for Civ IV, and possibly (IMO) the best mod out there, if your computer can handle it :p

The Turks have some new secret weapon - an invisbile boat? Some technology that allows their units to walk on water?

Note the units are not selected, and there is no boat in the same tile. This is wierd!

Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

The Turks have some new secret weapon - an invisbile boat? Some technology that allows their units to walk on water?

Note the units are not selected, and there is no boat in the same tile. This is wierd!

View attachment 232684

I think you can do that in WB.

My guess is that there was something on the spot where the Turkish units spawned that knocked them out of that square (like an enemy's culture) and onto the water. I dunno...

Jesus Lion walks on water and eats ships!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom