[GS] Future Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they're working on something else, could they at least release a bug fix patch? The fact that they haven't released one is making me think even more that they must have something in the works, but the silence...

It's like you know there's a sub out there and you know it's launched a torpedo. You just don't know where either of them are and you're waiting for the boom.

I was asking Geoff Knorr a question last week regarding the music he made for GS, but I’ve not gotten an answer yet.

Perhaps he’s busy composing new music for future content!

And now we're doomed. No announcement forthcoming.

I make no apologies, the curse will be lifted if I don't sleep at all

Ik woon in Brabant. Vind van wel :) Nog niet zo lang geleden in Limburg geweest voor een schaakwedstrijd. Altijd gezellig in Limburg :)

Moderator Action: English translation please. leif
I lived in Brabant (Tilburg) too for a while (like 7 years).
That was a long time ago. I would not impose my rusty Dutch thought, and not just because it would be against the forum rules ;)

I make no apologies, the curse will be lifted if I don't sleep at all
take a deep breath and count all the sheep in the pictures below
Spoiler :
trp3grijwi221.jpg
trp3grijwi221.jpg
trp3grijwi221.jpg
trp3grijwi221.jpg

It’s a curious strategy.

Firaxis are clearly aware of the clamour for new announcements, they are active lurkers on this site and each fluff tweet is usually met with “that’s nice, but new expansion when?”

Given how easy it would have been to say “and that’s it for major content updates”, we have to assume that there is something coming.

But the longer the radio silence goes on, the more the clamour grows louder (this thread is evidence of that), and it means whatever they do announce will be harder to meet the growing expectations (short of a third xpac).

It’s fun to tease, but expectation setting is generally a better way to manage a community

Moderator Action: okay, please keep posts at least a little bit related to the topic at hand

Announcement today or not, it would be nice if they did something to prove they are still alive and breathing.

I too agree that this long period of silence, with little to no communication is not good. You can talk without spilling all the beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom