[GS] Future Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... Is the drink a hint? It definitely is a hint.

I don't think so, but I am impressed that someone made up this label (and presumably others) complete with a pixelated cider press just for a party.

The cider press could presumably be a resource icon for Apples as a bonus resource, I suppose. It's probably not for a tech or a Unique Infrastructure, because the regions where cider production is common have already been made into civs and there's no particular technology associated with it that isn't already there.

Most likely, someone on staff spent a few extra minutes to whip it up for the party.

Last edited:
I dreamed again last night about another expansion. It was called Civilization VI: False Gods and had Corporations and a health system in it. And it straight-up released next week with no marketing.
I like everything about that dream. :D

Wait... Is the drink a hint? It definitely is a hint.
Based on the drink, the expansion is probably SAC short.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dreamed again last night about another expansion. It was called Civilization VI: False Gods and had Corporations and a health system in it. And it straight-up released next week with no marketing.
This is both plausible and cool-sounding. (Apart from the releasing next week bit!)

The cider press could presumably be a resource icon for Apples as a bonus resource, I suppose. It's probably not for a tech or a Unique Infrastructure, because the regions where cider production is common have already been made into civs and there's no particular technology associated with it that isn't already there.
Couldn't all the apple references be hinting at more content for the Apple products?

No sign of a PC patch on this console release day. Still could happen, but I'd been expecting something small (probably not with a video) yesterday or earlier today.

IMO, it's slight evidence in favor of an announcement of additional content sometime soon. The patch would change the info at the bottom of the main screen to advertise the new content.

No sign of a PC patch on this console release day. Still could happen, but I'd been expecting something small (probably not with a video) yesterday or earlier today.

IMO, it's slight evidence in favor of an announcement of additional content sometime soon. The patch would change the info at the bottom of the main screen to advertise the new content.

Weird that they would qa test a simple main menu message though.

Weird that they would qa test a simple main menu message though.

You can never be sure enough. One simple mistake and suddenly it shows your search history to entire world.

So, about that "Winter Update" *cough* isn'tittimetoannouncexpac3insteadoftryingtobeatpokémoninswitchsales *cough*

Couldn't all the apple references be hinting at more content for the Apple products?

They're supposedly working on a patch to get the last Mac patch working right with Metal. That's all I've heard. As to the picture, the only thing it brings to mind to me is Cider, though a reference like that is about a decade out of date, I think.

So what about that moonshine? :p

More likely, anything we can make out of the picture is the merest moonshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom