[GS] Future Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for you Churchill's theory, why would you think it relates to the speeches when you've got something better to base it upon? The names of two of the volumes of his World War work are:
I wasn't aware of these volumes' names, that's a good catch, it kinda makes this theory make some sense. I could see 'Their Finest Hour' or 'Hinge of Fate' as titles of the next, possibly final EP, albeit they are rather vague.

As to LongbuffaloJump and AssemblingTyphoon, yeah, they're probably the same person. To speculate on their nicknames may be useless, but I suppose it could at least keep us entertained for now. I also think that some of the 'leaked' civs he posted on Reddit could have been purposefully out of place.

Last edited:
The leaker walks among us.
Beware!

Moderator Action: Can I please ask everyone not to go around and suggest in jest (or other wise)that people are leakers, it is taking things a step too far.

IIRC we didn't get anything until the weather livestream appeared out of nowhere on YouTube.

And in particular, I don't see how housing fails to capture health and more. The only reason for a new sub-metric like health would be imho if we need it to put a 'fun' mechanics like plagues that interacts with it.

You answered your own question. ;) Right now there's no interaction when a city trades with one whose population is up against its housing cap. Housing works fine as an abstraction of an individual city's health, but it's a local measure that lacks the broader impact plagues and medical breakthroughs have had on our own history.

Just over 20 minutes until our latest round of inevitable disappointment :lol: :cry:

Just over 20 minutes until our latest round of inevitable disappointment :lol: :cry:

Last time I called out their social media manager for not posting anything recently he posted shortly after. I choose to believe he's lurking here and it was a direct answer to my comment. :lol:

With that being said, idk what kind of social media manager leaves his social channels barren for days on end heh heh. :D

If by 16:10 nothing pops up it does not mean we could rule out today. If by any chance a filler comes up on twitter/facebook at 16:00 CET. The chances for today drop down to zero.

No video, but then no filler post, or maybe just maybe, they know I am still am awake and are waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom