[GS] Future Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lybian wonder of "giving fresh water to all Sakhara" which Gaddafi failed to build because of being killed - would be an amusement.

Unlike that, the Ma’rib Dam actually existed... and was an ancient wonder.

I will be quite sad if Notre Dame and the Leaning Tower of Pisa aren't in XP3.
Those are really glaring omissions now you point them out, unless they wanted to focus a little more on other wonders and/or they couldn't think of bonuses for them.

I think there's enough competition for spots as it is. I don't think the inclusion of the tower by itself is justified. Besides, the bonuses wouldn't be easy to pull off because it's a 12th century tower but mostly a modern era phenomenon.

So if you were to make it a wonder you'd have to include the whole Piazza del Duomo. That sounds good to me, we could do with another Cathedral, but that kind of implies no Notre Dame.

I dreamt they announced the expansion and all it's civs, ha! :D

It had Iceland, Venice, Portugal, an alternative leader for Portugal/Spain, another alternative leader for Spain, maybe Byzantines and I think like 4 "native" civs with names I have never heard before and also don't remember. Might have been made up by my brain.

I dreamt they announced the expansion and all it's civs, ha! :D

It had Iceland, Venice, Portugal, an alternative leader for Portugal/Spain, another alternative leader for Spain, maybe Byzantines and I think like 4 "native" civs with names I have never heard before and also don't remember. Might have been made up by my brain.
I see the gods have seen fit to bless you, too, with a prophetic vision. That makes four or five of us now, at least. Clearly, they are trying to communicate with us. We just haven't proved ourselves worthy of the Annunciation Tweet yet.

Only one thing for it - we must keep sacrificing Scouts to barbarian camps until they bless us with more knowledge of their divine plan :crazyeye:

*Disclaimer: This post is meant to be taken in jest. I am in no way sanctioning actual worship of any kind. As we all know, the only true faith is the Word of the Holy Prophet, He That Readeth the SteamDB Updates :lol:*

Civilization V Complete Edition is currently at €30. Wasn't it going for €7 a couple years ago?

That seems to be on purpose to encourage new players to jump on CIV VI.

30 euros seems a bit steep. 7 euros is very cheap. I`ll say 15-20 euros must be possible when you buy civ 5 at the right time.
I would still buy civ 5 for 30 euros. My total gaming hours is still 800 hours on civ 5. Which is low for a civ game but high in general for me personally.
And jumping in now is a vastly better experience when i played civ 5 during its first 2 years.
I did not jump from civ 4 to civ 5 at that time as civ 4 was superior. Only after its development by firaxis the modding community really made civ 5 an excelent game with the right mods.
I`ll say civ 5 is still good for another 400-500 hours if i wanted to switch from civ 6 to 5.

The most wonderful thing about the leaning tower is, that it’s a fail that fails to fail completely... ;)

(No really, it’s a great tourist attraction and I enjoyed my visit to it as well. But is it really a “world wonder”? A pinnacle of a human architecture or stone-built incarnation of a time period?)

It was good enough for Civ V.

Civilization V Complete Edition is currently at €30. Wasn't it going for €7 a couple years ago?

That seems to be on purpose to encourage new players to jump on CIV VI.
I picked it up for about $12 US a few years ago on sale - I think they have steep sales a few times a year, but keep the list price fairly high. I've only played maybe a dozen hours; compared with Civ VI, I haven't gotten my money's worth. :p

I just got the IOS GS a few days ago and I am getting daily free packs ATM, is that supposed to happen or just an Xmas thing, so far Poland + Australia
They have a Christmas special going on right now, same as last years. I posted about about it in the iOS section of the forums. As far as I can tell, Australia hasn't been offered yet? Only Poland and the Vikings. That or the non-official announcements muffed the timeline.

They have a Christmas special going on right now, same as last years. I posted about about it in the iOS section of the forums. As far as I can tell, Australia hasn't been offered yet? Only Poland and the Vikings. That or the non-official announcements muffed the timeline.
Well I just got Oz for £0.00, soz did not notice an IOS forum
upload_2019-12-21_22-2-3.jpeg

The timeline from the articles about it seems to be wrong, even the one shared by the Aspyr Twitter. They also do not seem to have made an official announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom