[G&K] Help! I can't beat Immortal!

That makes sense. I've gone Archery as my second tech since forever because I tend to buy an archer earlier on(unless I'm sword rushing)because I know the AI attack is coming, it's just a question of when.
I rarely bothered with it in vanilla, only if I didn't have iron. Because of the 2 hits = kill formula warriors soon to become swords were more than enough for defense. But these days are gone. Since G&K Archery is my favorite tech. :)

Is it instant defeat to spawn in Pangea between all 3 Immortal civs? I have a 200 turn war where all 3 of them non-stop stream units to me. My 2 cannons are maxed levelled because they sent SO many units. My spies told me Siam is plotting against Egypt but after 50-ish turns, all 3 of them are still allied against me. I was hoping they would attack eachother. Every player is touching borders with every other player atm.

I can't win this. I'm stuck on one city in the center of pangea. I have great wall, himeji castle and kremlin and wall of babylon, so i will never go down until nuclear tech. But I'm stuck with enemy cities at every border. I need a new map I think. :(

Is it instant defeat to spawn in Pangea between all 3 Immortal civs? I have a 200 turn war where all 3 of them non-stop stream units to me. My 2 cannons are maxed levelled because they sent SO many units. My spies told me Siam is plotting against Egypt but after 50-ish turns, all 3 of them are still allied against me. I was hoping they would attack eachother. Every player is touching borders with every other player atm.

I can't win this. I'm stuck on one city in the center of pangea. I have great wall, himeji castle and kremlin and wall of babylon, so i will never go down until nuclear tech. But I'm stuck with enemy cities at every border. I need a new map I think. :(

Its time to expand?

Generally best done when you pay off one or the other to whack your target. Me thinks its still winnable, but you need to start grabbing cities and building a huge army.

Top Bottom