• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

G-Major 116

Google just ate my post.

I just wanted to say that I re-read this thread multiple times and that I just now realized that this start not only has Seafood + double Gold + 4 FPs, but that it has grassland Cows + Wet Rice on top :eek: .

Plz Kaitzilla, post the link to the HoF-entry and a screenshot in the awesome's start thread, the luck you have with rolling starts is unbelievable. I personally find it hard to judge whether the 5G double wet Corn start or this one is better, plz Kai, do it.

How come there's just two espionage/culture games in the HoF tables now that the Culture victory condition IS BROKEN ?

I like the classic culture games very much, and am now very dissapointed with all this espionage crap being allowed.
It's not that my oppinion matters much anyhow, (I've been inactive for over a year now) but I just wanted to say it.

Thanks for the feedback Walter. We want to remedy the situation. The more rumblings we hear will help move things forward for a Buffy.004.

Submit a game or two. The challenge games or gauntlet games usually specify traditional culture or not.

As shulec explained, the next BUFFY will automatically detect the difference between a cultural victory that did not use the spread culture mission (traditional Cultural Victory) and those that did (Espionage assisted Cultural Victory aka Cultural Victory with Espionage multipliers). When BUFFY 3.19.004 is released, a new Espionage/Cultural Victory will be added and current games that used espionage cultural multipliers (spread culture mission) will be moved to this new victory condition and the two types of cultural victory will never compete directly in the HoF tables again.

孫子武

All right. Thanks for the clarification guys. I've been searching through the forums the last few days but didn't find such info. I'm glad 'traditional culture' games remain unspoiled.

Top Bottom