Galleas

wolfshanze wanted a centered version, while looking again at the model i could also fix the oars issue (because of the model change in warlords, i had to use the oars from the warlord galley, reexported them from blender). Now all should work like wanted.

Use the files included in the attachement, link to the included animation (if you want a centered ship), textures are not included, so you still must have the main downlaod

Attachments

• Galleas_upd2.zip
    82.7 KB · Views: 89
What do you mean with "centered ship", The_Coyote? That the oars have the same spacing all over the hull now?

nope the ship itself had it´s center at 1/3 of the length in game, now the ship is centered like the others (middle of the ship ~ middle of the square in game)

and the oars spacing error from my fix before was also fixed

Thanks again Coyote for all your work on fixing these various animations!

nope the ship itself had it´s center at 1/3 of the length in game, now the ship is centered like the others (middle of the ship ~ middle of the square in game)

and the oars spacing error from my fix before was also fixed

Thanks a lot ! I'll fix the download tomorow in the DB and I'll had your name as the coauthor !

bear with me here... I can't seem to find the .kfm file (which I thought was needed for animation...)
Is there a kfm file?

I just put this in my mod I was wondering why it did not sink it just disappears. Thanks for the kfm that should take care of that. I was going to exclude it, but it would make the world of 1500AD a little less interesting.

Top Bottom