Galley Attacking Spearmen?

Thank you very much Virote_Considon. :) So may be it´s something else that triggers this strange behaviour.

not much of a modder but some history of Civ1 where the Battleship ruled supreme with 18 attack 12 defence . Any coastal town was ready to be invaded by the battleship + one guy in a transport combo . If a way can be found to replicate this , including the battleship as a land defensive unit in the coastal town , ı sure would like to see it .

I don't recall this having happened, but I've had the reverse happen, a galley defend a city.

This has happend to me twice, both within the last two years.

Never seen that happen either.

Does it make a difference what level you are playing on, I wonder.

You would think I would have seen these two problems in the decade I've been playing this game, and I play a lot.

I have not seen that either, and I wonder if it might be the result of some odd interaction between the operating system and the game.

actually ı remember seeing it once or twice and completely mystified with it . ı always play as monarch and am pretty sure they were standart Conquest games .

I discussed this with my son, who is my Windows expert, and he question is whether anyone who has experienced this is running a 64-Bit system, instead of a 32-Bit system?

if 32 bits is meant to be older as ı don't know anything about computers , my machine is from 2004 and has XP .

Hmm, there must be some form of interaction between something in the operating system and the game then, for it to appear so sporadically.

Top Bottom