Game freezing after 62, 73 turns etc

Knasp

Warlord
I started playing the latest version of GitHub (16/11) and after 62 turns the game froze after Ending the turn. The music still plays and I can move the cursor, but if I click anywhere the game freezes. Reloaded and continued playing a couple of turns, and then it froze again. Reloaded and played a few turns (til' turn 73) and then it happened again.

Playing with DLC Civs: Aztecs, Nubians, Macedonians and Persians, and R.E.D.

In the logfiles I find both Errors and Warnings, so I attached all those files (don't know which are relevant)

Attachments

• GameFreeze_16_11_17.7z
    689.8 KB · Views: 142
Thanks, I'll try to fix the database/modding error, but I don't think that the crash is related to any of the warning/errors.

Do you have an idea of the memory usage ?

I didn't check memory usage yesterday. When I started playing today I had Windows Resource Monitor in the background. Memory usage was about 50%. I continued from turn 73 and played to turn 165 when it froze again. At that time I had 71-73% memory usage.

Also noticed some other weird bugs:

My units do not get supplied with armor from cities, even though there's plenty bronze- and iron armor stocked. I know these pictures are from different turns, but I swear I had armor stocked in the earlier picture.

Is it because I'm broke (running a minus treasury?) because I have ignored that so far. I don't see how I could improve my economy without disbanding all my units. Is there something to the economy that I'm missing?

I did notice that my Reinforcement/Resupply costs went down when I moved one of my units out of supply. Is it supposed to work like that?

Is it correct that culture flipping isn't implemented yet? Otherwise this is weird:

Last edited:
Thanks.

I'll look at the bug for armors not being send to front line.

The economy will need constant balancing, not the priority ATM. Exploring and creating import/export trade routes is the only way to make enough money, until taxes are added (which comes after re-coding the social classes)

Edit: as we're buying their reinforcement, I'm adding selling loots (at half market price) when linked to a city as a source of income for units.

I'm adding a Debt property to the players to keep track of how much you're loosing BTW.

Tile flipping happens at 65%. Culture Diffusion is a placeholder until population migration is implemented, tile flipping is a placeholder until we can change diplomatic deals, and Revolution has to be implemented too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom