[Game Open] [BtS] Archipelago/Standard/Normal [Need 4-6 players]

Another vacation for me: I will be flying to sunny Las Vegas, Nevada, USA for a bachelor party weekend from this afternoon (7/26) through Sunday (7/29). Chance of me playing turns while in Vegas is nil, however I may play turns in the airports/on flights if I manage to get a wifi signal on my laptop. Worst case I will catch up on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Sorry to stall this game, its been moving so fast. I promise its my last vacation until November!

Another vacation for me: I will be flying to sunny Las Vegas, Nevada, USA for a bachelor party weekend from this afternoon (7/26) through Sunday (7/29). Chance of me playing turns while in Vegas is nil, however I may play turns in the airports/on flights if I manage to get a wifi signal on my laptop. Worst case I will catch up on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Sorry to stall this game, its been moving so fast. I promise its my last vacation until November!

As for me ill be gone 2 august, first back again 7-8 august...

GPS to eclipse manually - PBEM tracker didnt load the turn because Eclipse changed his name in the game. Scienediz needs to update his game details to match his in-game name.

I'm not 100% sure until I can look at the file but if it's not to much trouble change it to Eclipse which is 99% certain :)

Edit; its confirmed, I dropped the 4449 from my game name

OK - played my turn in this game too ... this was the last one which appears in my PBEM tracker ... now I'll look for the ones with "manual save-transmission" ... ;)

Top Bottom