Game Saturn

There seeems to be problems with the game server. I get the leader selection dialog, but data downloading doesn't start. I'll retry later, but at least now it doesn't seem to work.

Hmm, I was just able to connect, try again?

Don't worry, you got liberalism. ;) Taking constitution for free I'm guessing.

Working for me. Seems to be a problem on your end, Plako...

Dux went to steal some scraps from Clamburger last turn or so... forgot to post turn order, eh?

Suppose it doesn't matter much at this stage of the war though. I could be wrong, but I think it's...

- Clamburger
- Scuum
- Dux

Operation Steal Holy City! :p

well...i didnt see that one coming ^^

it soon truly is viking island ;)

Oh, I'm a peaceful minded fellow, so peaceful, I couldn't wait to enforce peace between scuum and clam;)

i've heard viking tribes liked to fight each other over small things like a holy city ^^

edit: what i was wondering, did you have any intentions to attack me before clamburger did?

Plako, Toch, Elkad all waiting to make their move, the deathly silence covers the earth. ;)

I hereby to Declare war on Hellhound since his spyes was cought during their hostile mission againts one of my goverment member, fortunatly they didnt succeded and was cought and told us everything about their mission, we couldnt let this go and We asked our Allies to join on our side to purge this Slavery Civilization out of this Peacefull( :) ) continent.

Turn order
-Hellhound
-Toch

*gulp*

Well I had fun on the supercontinent while it lasted, and your tactic of waiting until I had taken my turn to take yours for the DoW was very clever indeed. I however, also have 1 or 2 tricks up my sleeve too. It was a sad day for realtives but all border workers have committed suicide instead of falling into the heathen enemies hands. As for the other things just wait and see ;)

I noticed the war was coming about 5 turns ago, before the huge nationalism draft plako :p I was also going to post this before the DoW and DoW myself but I though I might get another turn of peace by some bizzarre fortune

Begin the dogpile heathens :D

Also have not built a spy since day one lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As suspected, I've joined to the war against hellhound.

Turn order:
1st Hellhound
2nd Toch or plako

i've heard viking tribes liked to fight each other over small things like a holy city ^^

edit: what i was wondering, did you have any intentions to attack me before clamburger did?

Yes the original plan was for both of us to declare war at once but that never happened and I did most of the work eh :spank:

Yeah, I got annoyed by being blocked off, but couldn't bother to build an army. If things turned too bad for clam, I was going to intervene earlier.

Dux, I think you just made your move out of turn. I mean, I doubt Scuum could have done anything to change the result, but that's not something you really needed to do. If it would have changed anything, I think Scuum can legally request a one turn reload... though it doesn't seem nessecary.

If you have no chance of reclaiming a city Scuum, you should probably delete any units you have lying around.

Well I had fun on the supercontinent while it lasted, and your tactic of waiting until I had taken my turn to take yours for the DoW was very clever indeed.

There wasn't any tactic here. Different turn order would have caused double move that would've given small unfair advantage to attacking nations.

Top Bottom