GameFlood Downloads for Version 0.25

Homunculus, are you using any sort of software firewall Zonelabs or Norton Internet Security? That was my problem when I disabled the firewall (a little scary) the download worked straight away. I was able to repeat the process with the media pack as well

Re-:bump:

Just in case someone else needs it.

My pleasure. You do a great job on the whole service aspect and troubleshooting, so my hat is off to you. Now, if you guys would just get that European server up and running:huh:

My pleasure. You do a great job on the whole service aspect and troubleshooting, so my hat is off to you. Now, if you guys would just get that European server up and running:huh:

:lol:

I remind the team about it every chance I get! :D

Do you have any download accelerator or manager-type programs? Anything at all that would trigger on a download?

Nope, even those I have disabled... I don't see anything that could possibly trigger on a download (bar my enthousiasm if it finally would work :sad: )

When i try to download ffh v.30 the file isn't completely loaded, only a small fraction of it is. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I also had this problem trying to install v.25.

I'm having the same problem, only this time it's the mediapack.:sad:

I've tried three times now to download FfH2030.exe from GameFlood using their download manager. I get the entire file downloaded, but when it goes to open, I get a Script Exec Error saying, "luna:68: bad argument #1to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil): -1"

The only abnormality that I can see is that when I access GameFlood, there is no "download" option for FfH2030, only a pull down with "play now" and "install files" as choices. I have tried both of these options with the same result.

Vrenir. it looks like you have the download manager installed. There is a fix for that earlier in this thread. Ith the dl manager uninstalled you can then d/l the .exe.
The issues the others are have are firewall related ( I think) my problem was solved by deleeteing the d/l manager and switching off (quitting not disabling) my firewall

Top Bottom