Gametrainer (Cheattool) by MegaDev

CCJ39

M-o-d-d-i-n-g Deity
Hello CivFans,

if you're looking for cheats or trainers for Civ6, here's our MegaTrainer for you (similar to the earlier Civ games again).

With the today released version, you can use the following options in SinglePlayer Mode:

For version 1.0.0.26 (221715):
- Add money
- Add faith
- Add influence
- Add city production (for units, districts, buildings, wonders and projects)
- Add research points (for Techs)
- Add culture points (for Civics)
- Add strategic resources (one for each: aluminium, coal, horses, iron, salpeter, oil, uranium)
- Increase unit movement
- Reactivate inactive unit
- Increase unit experiences
- Heal unit
- Increase/decrease units view range
- Instant allow unit to levelup
- Increase worker actions
- Increase religious spreads (Apostle)
- Increase religious strength (Apostle)
- Super units (infinite movement + attacks and automatic heal)

Have fun
CCJ39 (Admin ~ MegaDev)

Last edited:
So am I correct in thinking you have to pay to unlock additional features? That's certainly what your website is indicating.

For what it's worth, everything listed can be achieved using Civ V's FireTuner.

Last edited:
Where to download? MODs?

there is a large green download-button above the cheat list ;)

So am I correct in thinking you have to pay to unlock additional features? That's certainly what your website is indicating.

For what it's worth, everything listed can be achieved using Civ V's FireTuner.

we've written trainers for more than 1.000 games and for each game there are one or more free cheats... so there is no need to pay to use the trainer, but yes if want more or all content, you've to pay for it... why, how and so on is explained below the latest new content on our main page ;)

however we're talking about Civ6 not Civ5 here and I don't know something similar to FireTuner for Civ6... in addition a game trainer doesn't disable the Steam achievements in contrast to mods or the Civ5 FireTuner, so it could be a good alternative and everyone can decide if only free cheats are enough or if he want to pay for premium stuff as well :)

The FireTuner of Civilization V works with Civilization VI, making it, de facto, for now, also the FireTuner of Civilization VI. That, and the free Cheat Engine, can do a lot of things, and as such, there is no need for this trainer. Not to mention what modding tools can do, whenever they are released.

I severely frown upon selling these kind of things. However, credit where credit's due, your post is written nicely enough (if that makes sense? :p). :)

If someone wants to charge for their time and effort, more power to them.

It's like cooking -- all the ingredients for a pizza are available at the store, and even pre-assembled at take-and-bake shops, but some people don't want to do the work of cooking it or going to get it and instead pay for a delivery pie.

Just because you can do something with a set of tools with a worse UI and a learning curve doesn't mean that putting a more usable UI and providing a better user experience on an existing set of tools has no value.

Come on guys give CCJ39 a break. Here is offering you a free base trainer if you want the added extras you will have to pay for it. But no one is forcing you to buy it. Also CCJ39 does contribute to the the trainer community and evens helps people at the CE forums with tables.

thanks for the feedback :)

I updated the trainer today again to add some more cheats ;)

already added 2 days ago:
- city production works on districts as well

added today:
- Increase/decrease units view range
- Instant allow unit to levelup
- Increase worker actions
- Increase religious spreads (Apostle)
- Increase religious strength (Apostle)

still working at the moment:
- godmode/super-unit for infinite movement and attacks and infinite health in one turn
- add strategic resources
- add city population and/or food

in addition a game trainer doesn't disable the Steam achievements in contrast to mods or the Civ5 FireTuner
Firaxis was "nice" enough to allow achievements when using mods, which might somewhat defeat the purpose of achievements, but at least nobody can use mods to cheat in multiplayer.

I really don't like a cheat engine that specifically advertises you can still get achievements with it, especially as a "marketing" advertisement. I would advise anyone to learn to play the game without cheats, or if they really want to cheat and have fun this way (when playing single player), accept there is no achievement other than having fun.
Such an application is the reason some companies like Blizzard use ever more invasive content checking applications on top of traditional drm, making their games potentially unplayable for some people who have "suspicious" applications running for perfectly legit purposes.

To anyone willing to use such a tool, i simply ask this : is an easy win really worth the money you use for this tool, and the risk of an escalating "war" between game and cheat developers, a war you (and all other players) will eventually be the victim of in the future.

Just something to consider.

Firaxis was "nice" enough to allow achievements when using mods, which might somewhat defeat the purpose of achievements, but at least nobody can use mods to cheat in multiplayer.

I really don't like a cheat engine that specifically advertises you can still get achievements with it, especially as a "marketing" advertisement. I would advise anyone to learn to play the game without cheats, or if they really want to cheat and have fun this way (when playing single player), accept there is no achievement other than having fun.
Such an application is the reason some companies like Blizzard use ever more invasive content checking applications on top of traditional drm, making their games potentially unplayable for some people who have "suspicious" applications running for perfectly legit purposes.

To anyone willing to use such a tool, i simply ask this : is an easy win really worth the money you use for this tool, and the risk of an escalating "war" between game and cheat developers, a war you (and all other players) will eventually be the victim of in the future.

Just something to consider.
Mods are also classified as cheats. People will argue that mods are not cheating but they are as you are modifying the game to your liking.

Some mods are cheats. Others not really. However i think there is a difference between using a (possibly overpowered) civilization in Single player (or multi if everyone is OK with that civ, as everyone needs the same mods to play modded multi as far as i know) or using an undetectable tool to gain free money or other possible uses. The main issue here is the ability to cheat in multiplayer with such a tool. I don't care what everyone does in single player, i had some fun with totally crazy OP custom civilizations in Civ5 and if someone find it fun to just add 10000 gold and buy everything everywhere, good for him.
However widespread use of "non official cheats" if you really want to consider all mods as cheats (some actually make the game harder!) encourages invasive counter measures from game developers and terrible multiplayer atmosphere where everyone will think everybody cheats. I think it's at least something to consider when deciding to use, or even pay, for such a tool.

I gave you my point of view. i think there is no point debating this indefinitely as the definition of "cheat" in a single player game can vary. Ultimately everyone is free to play the game as they wish, as long as they respect others (no cheat in Multiplayer)

I also think we don't need a discussion about/against cheats, mods and so on here ;)

but one point I've to mention about cheats and trainers:
a trainer doesn't need to be a massive cheat tool which destroys game fun in opinion of many people... our notion of a trainer is a program that allows the user to train his skills without getting annoying game experience while learning... if you played a game for maybe 12-20 hours or also only 3 hours and will lose the game after this time due to a small mistake (pressed wrong key, forgotten to check something or similar), it's annoying for many people... so if they use a small cheat which gives missing amount of gold or let them move units to right position, can make the difference and let them still win the game (and for next time they have learned from mistakes)... sure some people simply want to cheat in a massive way, but not all and we like to help both groups of users

in addition: our tool is designed only for singleplayer mode and if someone is trying to use it in Multiplayer, he will get a sync error, so there is no risk for any multiplayer, which is very important for us too

Top Bottom