GDG's Super OP Civ for FUN only

GDG's Super OP Civ for FUN only 2.4.4

Files that can be changed:
- GDG_Chosen_Civ_Component.sql (Change Leaders and CIvilization)
- GDG_MYPERSONALSETTINGS.sql (Change Civilization)
- GDG__Custom_Traits.sql (Change Leader)

Thanks, I'll look into this. Again, for some reason, the features of this mod are not showing up when I play as Japan in single player mode. I do not know what is going on, but hopefully it is something wrong on my end. Thanks again!

Thanks, I'll look into this. Again, for some reason, the features of this mod are not showing up when I play as Japan in single player mode. I do not know what is going on, but hopefully it is something wrong on my end. Thanks again!
did you enable it on additional contents? i've been playing as australia and it works

I don't understand how i can change the leader by defaults. You can give a exemple for France please :)

I seem not to be able to load any saved game now. It just throws me back to main menu

I'm getting the same boot to main menu with saved games with newest update. I'll play around with it and give a more comprehensive answer to see if i can nail it down a bit more.

What civilization and leader are you playing with? Do you have the dlc's? Can u also list all your mods so i can further detect the bugs. it might be a compatibility issue. Thanks

Top Bottom