1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

GEM requests.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Giant Earth Map Mod' started by ijnavy, May 28, 2008.

1. dacubz145

dacubz145 Deity

Its out! heres the thread:
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=10422908#post10422908

And yeah its somewhat slower, but on my laptop (bought it in '09) it works farely well, probably a little slower as 1940 works, but not that big of a difference, i havent tried it on an older computer so try it and see whatcha think:goodjob:

2. derflensburger

derflensburger Chieftain

Oh, I'm probably a little late.

Still I want to post my request. I love using navies on giant maps and have always thought that the variety of naval units is not up to my needs. I really like the naval mod whicht adds many new units such as "siege quinremes" etc.

Maybe there is a chance for this one day.

I also like the idea someone posted here: great admirals who can give xp to naval units, naval academies and so on

Additionally I like the concept of different road types: cart path, road, paved road etc.

3. enaks

enaks Chieftain

Really late, but I'm new here and I thought a WW1 scenario would be great. It would fit in nice between the 1860 and 1940 scenario. It is like the result of 1860 and imperialism and the cause of the 1940 and WW2. Hope you understands what I means. :)

4. Genghis_Kai

Genghis_Kai GEM modder

I would love to work on some of the suggestions here, but unfortunately, I really can't spent more time in GEM modding.

5. CivDad

CivDad King of Garama

Could someone make a random resource version?