Gen. Rommel's Mighty Unit Emporium - A Unit Preview Thread

Thanks Taras Bulba, that's good for anyone stumbling upon this thread for the first time! I'll update the first post. :D

Take me, for example. I just stumbled through for the first time myself. The units look amazing, truly. My favorites were the Prussian Winter Infantry, and the Germanic Axeman.

Thanks Taras Bulba, that's good for anyone stumbling upon this thread for the first time! I'll update the first post. :D

no problem-o

After I saw those units, I knew this would be a thread I'd have to look into more, and follow it as it progresses. ;)

They have to serve, but I didn't say it was necessarily in the army.

And that's where I am telling you that you are not up to date. Most young men nowadays don't either serve their military or alternate services.

Wonderfully WW II units.:clap:

but where is the download?:cry:

(sorry for my bad school english)

Hello Ballermann :)

Sadly, I don't think Gen. Rommel ever actually released any units (at least, I can't find any.)

HOWEVER, click on "Downloads" on the banner near the top of the screen, and select "Civ3 Units." I'd be surprised if you don't find just about every unit here done by someone else (and keep a watch out for the likes of Sandris and imperator1961, who might stuff as many as 50 units into a single, "unit pack".)

- And, Welcome to CFC! [party]

Best Regards,

Oz

From the sounds of it, he had trouble with animations. Plus if you make that many units and don't animate any of them; then it becomes overwhelming to go back and animate them all. Better to do one or very few units at a time in full.

The last I talked to him, he was about to do his service in the German Army. I haven't heard from him in 2 years.

Sadly, I don't think Gen. Rommel ever actually released any units (at least, I can't find any.)
HOWEVER, click on "Downloads" on the banner near the top of the screen, and select "Civ3 Units."
- And, Welcome to CFC! [party]
Best Regards,
Oz

Hi Ozymandias.

That's too bad!

Yeah, there are many treasures :D

and thx for the welcome :beer:

Top Bottom