Genesis Revisited Mod

Daryl95

Templar
I have a similar mod thread under creation and customiztion but it got so far down that nobody could find it.

I'm Daryl95. I have an idea for a new mod. I hope for this to become one of those big modding projects.

The main idea is in theory the Nefilim or Anunnaki settled on Earth and artificially created the human race for slaves. The first humans thought they were gods and worshipped them. They built monuments in the Nefilim's honor. Then one day the Anunnuki disappeared. Theoretically we are rediscovering what an ancient civilization already knew. When NASA sent a probe to Neptune (It might have been Uranus I don't exactly remember), the Sumerian texts gave an accurate discription of the planet.

I want to start at the dawn of man with the Anunnaki artificially creating man. The ancient civilizations like Olmec, Aztec, Inca, Maya, Egypt, etc. will be vassals to the Anunnaki. The leader of the Anunnaki will be E.A. or Ea. there first Earth settlement will be E.RI.DU. or Eridu. I want to add a screen that tells the civilizations knowledge of the Solar System. If I can get C++ experts I wish to add the entire Solar System including Nibiru the planet that the Anunnaki live (or lived) on.

In the civilopedia under the Sumerian Empire,the first human civilization on Earth, it says according to Sumerian texts "...at first there was nothing, then there was Eridu..." Eridu was the first Annunaki settlement on Earth. The word Earth theoretically came from Eridu.These were some names; Erde, Erith, Earth. There may have been more names throughout history but I don't remember then.

Hopefully we can have someone with C++ experience How can create a random civ spawning system that is randomly coded in the .wbs. There should be a tag in the wbs(or map file) like this on each civ:
<CivSpawnYear>1500</CivSpawnYear>
I also would like to increase the number of civs allowed in each game.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I'd also like help with moslty graphics, python, and C++. Some XML help would be appreciated. Work won't start until I know enough people are interested.

For now here's a basic version with ancient civilizations, Anunnaki Empire, and Ea. Credit for the leader background goes to Digital Blasphemy.com. Genesis Revisited Basic Version

Most people are interested when the mod is already made. Make it and support will come. I dont have the patience to mod, but i wish you luck on this project.

Is the description that you gave there an actual theory, or is this just some type of fantasy mod? Because I know the Nefilim are "real" (in the sense that they are in the bible), but I haven't heard of Annunaki. Nor did I know the term Earth came from Eridu. It sounds like a cool idea, although I don't quite understand the purpose of having the Nephilim start as a civ. Or why the leader is called Ea, or why the first city is called E.Ri.Du. Perhaps you can expound upon how this mechanic will actually work.

Also, and this is what I can extrapilate from what you've written; you're basically saying that the game starts out with an AI tribe that has the initial human tribes as vassal states. Then the game will (randomly?) spawn certain civs at specific dates? Other than that is there any difference from a regular game or are there supposed to be different victory conditions etc?

Yes this is an actual theory. I'm getting my information out of a book called Genesis Revisited, I think I stated this in the original post. E.RI.DU., or Eridu was what they said the city was called in the book. The Anunnaki is another name for the Nefilim. Ea is the name of the leader of the group who settled Earth. I plan to use the ancient civs and they are supposed to spawn at there theoretical time, in the scenario that will simulate Earth, it's ancient civs, and the Nefilim. There should be a random map generated that will randomly spawn civs, the Anunnaki should be spawned first. I don't know about tribes. I want to have a small continent between South America and Africa, this is the theoretical location of Atlantis. In the basic mod I made Atlantis one of the five settlements that the Anunnaki settled on Earth. Initially the human civs will be vassals, building monuments, and worshipping the Anunnaki. Eventually the ancient civs will fall and modern civs will rise. The modern civs will have to catch up with ancient knowledge gained from the Nefilim. I might turn this into a victory. I also would like to add water bases that the Nefilim will use. They will be completly invisible to civs but occasionally there will be USO and UFO sightings.(USO means unidentified swimming object.) I'ad also like to add occasional UFO crashes. I suspect this can be done will the eventinfos without python but I'll have to take a look at the eventtriggerinfos and get a UFO feature. I think I've answered all your questions. If you have any more ask.

Sounds awesome to me Daryl95, I have yet to be able to try out your Mod. Must be a very busy guy :lol: My site has your thread but no downloads there either. If you peek at Planetfall at my site, see how I setup a small set of forums for him. One redirects back here for support, how it should be. The other one is for him and I to talk about improving the game and my testing reports.

To me all Mod Designers need a category with subs under it, especially on a huge website like this one. I get so damn lost trying to follow all the threads here and there and every where. :p No offense to Thunderfall or his staff, they are doing a spectacular job.

On a side note, the Aztec civ isn't that ancient. First know settlement was sometime in the 12th/13th century.

Top Bottom