Genetically Superior Race Based Political Party. Their Own Words

Zardnaar

Deity
In New Zealand we have the Maori Party. They usually get 1-3% of the vote but win some of the Maori seats bypassing the 5% requirement.

But they have got this on their website.

"It is a known fact that Māori genetic makeup is stronger than others".

Context the polls are neck and neck atm the Maori Party may have the balance of power. A right wing party is is making a deal out of it.

Imagine how any Afrikaner political party that said "Afrikaners have a superior genetic makeup" would be pilloried for it...

Imagine how any Afrikaner political party that said "Afrikaners have a superior genetic makeup" would be pilloried for it...

Posting your fantasies here is typically frowned upon.

Posting your fantasies here is typically frowned upon.
It was not a fantasy, it was merely an acknowledgement that a White political party wouldn't be able to get away with this the way a Maori one has. I'm sick of the double standards. No matter what we do, we're screwed.
We're a minority? Affirmative action for the majority (South Africa). We're a majority? Affirmative action for the minority (North America). Just like in the Second Boer War, there is no one we can rely on to come to our aid, except for ourselves.

It was not a fantasy, it was merely an acknowledgement that a White political party wouldn't be able to get away with this the way a Maori one has. I'm sick of the double standards. No matter what we do, we're screwed.
We're a minority? Affirmative action for the majority (South Africa). We're a majority? Affirmative action for the minority (North America). Just like in the Second Boer War, there is no one we can rely on to come to our aid, except for ourselves.

Won't someone please think of the fragile white male! When will it be our turn?! 😩😩😩

Is the right wing party objecting to the general theory or to the specifics regarding who is superior?

Not sure they have Maori NP and it's more dog whistle type stuff.

They're pressing buttons basically for attention. They're not white supremacists types but extreme free market types skash taxes cut government spending types.

This is a bad subject to talk cryptically or to allow people to talk cryptically on. Example: Anyone "just stating facts" but stopping short of telling you what they think those facts mean is typically a smirking racist attempting to evade a ban.

Maoris are less than 20% of the population, yet everyone else in New Zealand is expected to cater to them. Meanwhile, in South Africa, Whites are even more vulnerable (less than 10% of the population these days), yet a court recently ruled that it was not hate speech to sing a song about murdering us.
Oh, please! The unofficial motto of the left-wing, both in South Africa, and in what I presume is your country of the US (please correct me if I am wrong), is "black lives, black lives über alles, über alles in der Welt!" Look at the link I posted in this comment, above your quote. Singing about murdering White people has been given a rubber stamp of approval by the courts. Meanwhile, White people can lose their entire career if they say things deemed to be "offensive" by the black community. There's a clear double standard, where they can say whatever they want about us, but we are not able to retaliate.

Why are they singing in German?
It's a poetic way of alluding to the fact that black feelings are viewed as more important than white lives these days. How else can you explain Malema getting away with singing a song about murdering white people for our race, whereas that American pizza guy got fired from his own company because he quoted someone else saying an insulting word about the black community?

It's a poetic way of alluding to the fact that black feelings are viewed as more important than white lives these days. How else can you explain Malema getting away with singing a song about murdering white people for our race, whereas that American pizza guy got fired from his own company because he quoted someone else saying an insulting word about the black community?
Are you able to explain how or why this situation came about? What is the goal of left wing in adopting this position?

Are you able to explain how or why this situation came about? What is the goal of left wing in adopting this position?

So what? What does it mean?

I've never been even anywhere on the African continent so I need some interpretation.

So what? What does it mean?

I've never been even anywhere on the African continent so I need some interpretation.
A radical black supremacist political party got their singing of a song about murdering White people endorse by the legal system.

A radical black supremacist political party got their singing of a song about murdering White people endorse by the legal system.

Is there a song about murdering Black people you are not allowed to sing?

Top Bottom