GF's Leaderhead Previews

You can now download Bresta (Big Red) at my website. I'm working on the .flc of her in a medieval wench-type outfit.:D

If I can make HER fit in clothes, I figure I can make clothes fit pretty much anybody...::goodjob:

I also gotta update the Leaderhead Library this weekend......
:eek:

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
"just enuff" So you don't want him moving? I'm thinking of having his pecs alternating, and leaning towards you while clenching his fist as he gets mad.

Ya do that.:)

Originally posted by Barenziahlover
Good job on big red her belly button look
good.

Thanks, tested flics today and will upload .flc files tonight.

For the Industrial age I'm gonna try to put in a leather Biker's jacket and leather pants.:D

Here's the shots of her gracious, indifferent, and furious:

PREVIEW REMOVED.

Originally posted by nonnob3
Nice job !!!!!!!!! (Wow!!!!!!!! :jump: ) Big Red and HOT!!!!!!

I am amazed how you can crete these leader flcs!!!!

(will you fix the bubble.pcx for the High amazon?)

Thanks, nonnob3 (you mean their are 2 other nonnobs?). Her bubble is on my list, problemis it works on my civ so I'm just gonna have to remake it, but wouldn't you rather have her all bouncy?

Bresta's .flc's (aka Bei Red)

NOTE: BOTH LINKS REMOVED.

Note: just have the .flcs done, I won't make the other stuff till all the eras are complete. When they're all done they'll go in the Graphics Modpacs Forum.

moderators cracking down on you, huh? can't even link to your site? that's too bad, man. i got an earfull for having too many lines on my tag. :rolleyes:

any new projects you've been thinking about? i want to make an animated Robert the Bruce but I need another animation program that will let me make flics.

Originally posted by sween32
moderators cracking down on you, huh? can't even link to your site? that's too bad, man. i got an earfull for having too many lines on my tag. :rolleyes:

any new projects you've been thinking about? i want to make an animated Robert the Bruce but I need another animation program that will let me make flics.

Any props (armor, hair, etc.) you can probably download at www.renderosity.com. (for Poser4) for free. You have to sign up, but it's free. Go to the "Free Stuff" section. Since I know you have the base Poser 4 male look for stuff for him it will either say "for the Poser 4 nude male" or "Dork" (that's his nickname).

In Poser4 I render my animations as an .avi video. Then load the finished .avi into JASC Animation Shop and save it as a .flc. Course I render at a high quality so I have to resize the animation to a 200X240 pixel size and set the frame time to 1 (the render window I use to make the .avi in Poser4 is 400X480).

I'm gonna be busy uploading all my graphics to my website this week, so I probably won't be purusing CFC as much. I guess I'm going to have to post my Previews thread at Apolyton. I'm hoping to get some historical sets done to send to Firaxis in time for PTW.

Need input to finish up the first test of the "Jiggle-Motion" technique on a leaderset, see previews and vote in the poll here.

Man cant u guys get any, drooling over virtual naked women cumon get a life, DAMN CUMON.

And when the hell is ghengis (spelling¿) gona be done or where can i download him. :)

Originally posted by Barenziahlover
Sorry to hear about your touble. I beleive
some fourm member cannot handle nude picture of womans.
They arnt even real women man your a looser. hahaha

Originally posted by Vdog
They arnt even real women man your a looser. hahaha

First off I like to look at playbog magines
and what are you going to do about that.
Our far rightwing christian attoneny general of the united stated wasted taxpayer money to cover up the statute of lady justice which have bare breasts shown. What human right does the united stated is trying to hide.

what the hell are you talking about

Originally posted by Vdog
Man cant u guys get any, drooling over virtual naked women cumon get a life, DAMN CUMON.

let ghengis do what he does. if you have a problem, find a forum full of unix to frolic in.

Okay, everybody, don't make me send you outside to play in the street!:spank:

I gotta tweek GK's armor a bit for the Middle Ages...

:eek: It's July 30! I gotta get an August Leadermate up before tomorrow night! Better finish up Helen of Troy's base flc when I get home.....

sween32, how dare you change your avatar and not tell me they gave us the custom avatar ability! I've been posting my ^$$ off at Apolyton trying to get to 400 posts.:cry:

And where's my new graphic?! :aargh3:

Top Bottom