Giant Earth Map ( BTS ) With Randome Locations?s

yehozz

Chieftain
Hello!

I am looking for some kind of a Map whit Giant Earth Map, i tryed to add giant earth maps from the Rise of the mankind Mod over to Earth 35 MOD. Which turned out to not work. so i guess Earth 35 MOD Does not support Giant maps.... i am a beginer in this but i have been looking around for a clean Giant Earth Map, but i cant find any that is CLEAN! i dont want the rise of the mankind, map becouse i dont like the mods. it slows down the times on every turns aloth... So anyone here knows how i can make Earth 35 MOD take a Giant Earth Map Whit Randome Locations so i can add my own Civs and stuff :)

Thanks for answering! and i am really sorry for my poor English:lol:

You might want to check the GEM (Giant Earth Map) forum. GEM itself is a stand-alone mod, but the map or mod may be a good place to start for what you need. GEM is much more basic than the other large modpacks. It does have BUG though, I believe, but I would never want to play the game without BUG anyway. Still, they may have the basic map available to start your mod. I believe the GEM map was completely built from scratch.

Alright Then i have no ide what i am doing.... how do i change things in the K-Mod whitout destroying it is very hard for me so... is ther anyway... anyone can make up a fast K-MOD whit Giant Earthmap and the DDL whit 50 Civs whit out destroying anyting? I would love that person very much :sad:

I'm not a modder, I just play them ;). Really, it may be best to pose these questions over in the mod forum (C&C). If your intent on using the K-mod with this, you may want to post a question to Karadoc in his K-mod thread as to whether he things the GEM map would work with his mod. I haven't a clue.

A clean GEM map. Credits go to whoever made it[I don't remember, had d'led it a long time ago].

Attachments

• GiantEarthMap AncientResource v5.1-clean.rar
    59.1 KB · Views: 184
A clean GEM map. Credits go to whoever made it[I don't remember, had d'led it a long time ago].

Man Thanks!!! it works now, :D i can play the giant map in k-MOD! Thanks Agien!! i am now only 1 step away now... i need get the k-mod to change from 18 civs to 48-50 Civs how do i do this guys ? whit out destroying anyting in k-mod! waiting for respons! :goodjob:

What file do i change and whit what file do i replace it whit? so i can have 50 Civilizations? like the one in Rise of the mankind?

Moderator Action: Moved to C&C.

In case you somewhen again want to have a clean map, take a look at this tutorial.

For 50 Civs with the K-Mod...it's the best if you ask Karadoc directly. He just needs to change one value, should be a piece of cake for him.
You then have to make the maps compatible for 50 civs, but that's also described in the linked tutorial above.

Does anyone have access to the same clean GEM map but with modern resources? That would be MUCH appreciated, thank you!

Cheers,
Danny

Top Bottom