Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

I'm back from vaca ... and I have 6 or 7 games to play. I will work through them by Wed.

Bloody Aztec spies are messing with my free elections :(

Attachments

• Aztec Spies.JPG
    Aztec Spies.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 286
GPS. In foreign news Aztec forces have found Viking people having grown soft during their long centuries of peace.

Guys, my first son will be born probably on this first week of April, so, my turns must delay some days from now on. I will try do my best to maintain the games moving.
Hope have a little patience from you.
Cheers.

Wtf why does time fly so fast?

Might need to hold the turn for a bit ... Tigranes and I are having a discussion about when our NAP expires. Oh oh ... maths is involved :(.

Might need to hold the turn for a bit ... Tigranes and I are having a discussion about when our NAP expires. Oh oh ... maths is involved :(.

Ok, like I said, blame my sleepy morning brain devoid of caffeine for that discussion. Everything is clear now. Turn 143.

No worries. Best to get it sorted before a shot is fired than afterwards :D:D

Is this another one of those oh-so-holy "player-to-player" agreements Tigranes has a hard-on for?

Seeing as my little fiefdom would be the main battleground in any conflict between you two I can be forgiven for having a vested interest in keeping the peace.

Slow pace..

This is a tracker for Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth

It's year AD-1615
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Imperator Knoedel
Forum Name: Imp. Knoedel
10 days, 6 hours, 55 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

Huh? I played it literally the day I got it. Did I maybe just forget to actually send it? :crazyeye:

Top Bottom