GMR Into The Renaissance

Protestantism is still a major religion only in one city. It seems that giving Mongolia to AI doesn't help much. :(

According to Vra, it takes another three turns to have another conversion, then another conversion after that to give full effect.

According to Vra, it takes another three turns to have another conversion, then another conversion after that to give full effect.

Yep. By the way, we started the turn timer at 28 hours...can we bring it back down to that. or close to it? 4 days is making things drag a bit.

Yeah, we have been playing this game for ages. Do I need to include the password of my Steam/GMR account in the will? :old:

Yeah, we have been playing this game for ages. Do I need to include the password of my Steam/GMR account in the will? :old:

*chortles*

Its a great game, but yes, I'd appreciate the pace being quickened so as to get on with peaceful multifaith accommodation efforts :goodjob:

Wow... this game still around?

Still around? Oh yes, and its raging. We're at about Turn 87 now of 200. The game hangs in the balance as war rages across the Levant and two continents...

...its okay though, the rightful Masters of the Joint Conclave of the Isles, France and the Low Countries will prevail before long over the moslem hordes and their unholy Austrian allies.

*grimaces at the thought of Maria Theresa's choice of allies*

If the goal of the Christians kingdoms is to protect the holy city, they are not doing their job correctly :p

But this game is still around yes, the eastern war is on a stalemate for now, but that might change soon *grin*

If the goal of the Christians kingdoms is to protect the holy city, they are not doing their job correctly :p

But this game is still around yes, the eastern war is on a stalemate for now, but that might change soon *grin*

Oh, I assure you, we could sweep in there and be picnicking on the Mount of Olives in time for tea....but we prefer to wait until our Lord gives us the promised signs in the heavens before we are instruments of his will against the nations of who depend on the might of their horsemen, instead of the one true faith. Low they shall be brought down and all that good stuff. :D

The western war is ramping up though. The cursed spaniards are trying to uphold the siege on Seville but they will not hold!

It seems that both of byzantine generals (including the swedish general which was gifted to Byzantium) were killed, because I don't see them anywhere :(
So I don't think that we will be able to hold at Constantinopole for long enough...

Byzantium general was killed in the frontline, who was trying to reclaim the territory controlled by Muslim stronghold.

However, there is still not enough fire power to take down Constantinople.

Our Muslim brother and Turkish ally @ LostKnight: we can upgrade your CBs for free, gift us them and we will gift them back to you.

This game is going extremely well considering the large number of players in it.

I think the King of Austria is the current Holy Roman Emperor.

Spain continues to grow and flourish despite having to defend its borders from heresy and corruption.

This game is going extremely well considering the large number of players in it.

I think the King of Austria is the current Holy Roman Emperor.

Spain continues to grow and flourish despite having to defend its borders from heresy and corruption.

Same with the Moors really. This war feels extremly pointless in the grand scheme of things. But then again, what war doesn't? :think:

Same with the Moors really. This war feels extremly pointless in the grand scheme of things. But then again, what war doesn't? :think:

War. What is it good for, huh?

EEE_Boy. I will definitly take on your offer. I will also send gold to pay for it!

War. What is it good for, huh?

EEE_Boy. I will definitly take on your offer. I will also send gold to pay for it!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vKy2kR77Sc

*listens and taps foot*

Anyone know where this Vietnam place is?

Ah well. Now on to official business. The King of England, Wales and France hereby denounces the heretical association of the French pretender and the tyrannical Ayyubids. In addition to the equally sacrilegious Austrians, we are truly concerned about the manner in which our Lord's teachings are being corrupted...

we are truly concerned about the manner in which our Lord's teachings are being corrupted...

Your Lord's teaching is truly questionable, which is why France and Austria will be converted to their own belief.

Here we see the usual western European powers getting worried for others again. ..

Top Bottom