GMR Into The Renaissance

I may need to ask for a skip revert, having computer trouble today. Will fix by tomorrow if I can't get it working tonight.

It works.

Protestantism has become a major religion only in Geneva and Zurich, which are pretty far from Wittenberg. :crazyeye: However, it doesn't contradict real history books.
Spoiler :

I can never really get used to your space letters, Rob. Luckily I know where Geneva and Zürich is in the real world. :p

Protestantism has become a major religion only in Geneva and Zurich, which are pretty far from Wittenberg. :crazyeye: However, it doesn't contradict real history books.
Spoiler :

Well, well. God be praised :)

That's exactly what the code is supposed to do in terms of reflecting real history. As the code has executed, and normal mechanics now apply, it also means we can welcome back a Mongol player. I think I know someone who'd be interested.

How long could virtuous Christians tolerate austrian scheming with those godless heathens who slaughter our byzantine brothers and sisters in faith?
Maria Theresa must be condemned for witchcraft and her land should be purified from unholy blight by means of fire and sword...
Gustavus Adolphus King of Sweden:jesus: DoWed Austria:satan:!

How long could virtuous Christians tolerate austrian scheming with those godless heathens who slaughter our byzantine brothers and sisters in faith?
Maria Theresa must be condemned for witchcraft and her land should be purified from unholy blight by means of fire and sword...
Gustavus Adolphus King of Sweden:jesus: DoWed Austria:satan:!

*claps approvingly* Joint Conclave to issue a statement later. See news at 10:30 AM Mass.

Haven't Sweden made enough enemy?
Sweden currently has excess happiness and it's too late to settle and grow new cities. So Gustavus Adolphus realized that some austrian cities will be good addition for his empire :assimilate:

Steev42 is happy to take over for the Mongols. Could an invite please be sent?

Also, would it be possible to get an updated list of everyone's country/forum name so if he wants he can contact them?

Glad to be aboard. Looking forward to seeing the state of the game and using diplomacy of one method or another with each of you.

So, having taken my first turn, it looks like we had been at war with the Byzantines, based on the state of Adrianople. However, it doesn't look like we are still at war, nor did I see a peace treaty deal with them. Does GMR typically reset all war settings when adding a new player?

So, having taken my first turn, it looks like we had been at war with the Byzantines, based on the state of Adrianople. However, it doesn't look like we are still at war, nor did I see a peace treaty deal with them. Does GMR typically reset all war settings when adding a new player?
Actually Sweden seized Adrianople from Byzantium. Then Mongolia attacked Sweden and took two cities including Adrianople.
Sweden has been still paying tribute to Mongolia as result of the peace treaty. :blush:

You can read the history records of the world through this forum topic.

Ah, that makes sense. And yeah, I read through this topic, but after fifteen pages, some specifics kind of faded.

Top Bottom