1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

GMR Into The Renaissance

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Multiplayer' started by EEE_BOY, Sep 14, 2012.

1. RStark

RStark Prince

In my opinion it will not be right to change main game rules in the middle of the game. SP rule by default states that only one civ with the highest score can be regarded as a winner of this game.

2. EEE_BOY

EEE_BOY Deity

Winner or not, we sure get fun out of this :)

If Swedes believe otherwise, your fight for thrown :king:will be sole and lonely. And our fight will always be united and supportive.

3. Foffaren

Foffaren King

Thee moors control the gibraltar straights completely now. If anyone wants to get points from sailing out into the atlantic they will have to talk to me first. I'm sure there can be arangements for anyone willing to wipe those pesky spaniards off the map.

4. vra379971

vra379971 Deity

Excuse me? I'm sorry. No one tells England where to sail. Remember that.

5. Foffaren

Foffaren King

England doesnt have to go through Gibraltar so they should be fine.

6. vra379971

vra379971 Deity

Should be fine? What are you implying? Our ships will go where the breeze takes them, and by the grace of God, if you impede us, your days are numbered! :mad:

7. EEE_BOY

EEE_BOY Deity

Too early for the days of England, how many SoLs does England have now? Let them talk when they are at Gibraltar.

8. vra379971

vra379971 Deity

The time for asking if you would be interested in a trade agreement with England will be long past at that point.:king:

9. EEE_BOY

EEE_BOY Deity

We are sure that when Ship of Lines 'talk', they do not speak in trade agreement, they speak in peace treaty.

But until that point, Islamic brothers shall not be intimidated.:scan:

10. Foffaren

Foffaren King

Do we get frigates in this scenario?

11. vra379971

vra379971 Deity

I imagine the same tech I get it at, yes. Its a rather long way in. The very end of the tree.

12. EEE_BOY

EEE_BOY Deity

Yes. But do check the upgrade path. I know trireme does not upgrade to anything, not sure about frigate.

13. Banman

Banman Prince

Hear ye hear ye, the great peoples of the British Isles have seen fit to avoid self-destructive internal conflict and look further afield for future expansion and prosperity for both the English and Celtic peoples. The Joint Conclave of These Islands has decreed that a Norman king shall rule across the channel in France, and appropriate measures have been taken to see that it is so.

14. vra379971

vra379971 Deity

In the Palace of Westminster...

Let it begin. :spear:

=====

In other points, Mongolia has been on vacation in Spain for nearly two months o.o We need a new Mongolia probably o.o

15. EEE_BOY

EEE_BOY Deity

England+Celts vs. France
    Austria vs. Neitherland
    Turks+Ayyubids vs. Byzantium

Any major war missing?

16. vra379971

vra379971 Deity

I'm getting the impression Spain is mixing it up with the Moors, but hard to tell from here.

17. BlueCollar

BlueCollar Warlord

No, just sabre rattling. :D

18. RStark

RStark Prince

Byzantium was also attacked by Sweden.
    The swedish king was able to take hold of Adrianopole and deployed his troops in the direction of byzantine capital. However, Constantinopole is a tough nut to crack because of its sustainable defensive position.

19. vra379971

vra379971 Deity

How's the weather down there? :D The Channel was nice and wet, and we had to slay at least three sea monsters!

20. RStark

RStark Prince

The Turks and Ayubidds captured another city of Theodore at the area of Anatolia.
    At the moment a strong Byzantine fleet equipped with famous greek fire (3 dromons) gave us the fight in the shores of Black Sea. Gustavus prays for his God so they will not be able to halt the advance of swedish military forces. We cannot leave the Eastern Roman Empire unmolested!