• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Gnb3 Pbem # 3

Leglaen

Ajacied
I've decided to start an PBEM(# 4 using this scenario, for those who care), this time using the scenario Great Napoleonic Battles, version 3. I will be the Prussian Empire, headed by the Hohenzollerns. Please reply with the country you wish to play. Neutrals have been taken by the AI.(Sorry) Make sure to d/l the 'new' events file from the 'gnb3 pbem' thread. Thanks:)

Turn List:
French= magic-monkey
Neutrals= AI
Prussians= Leglaen
British= W.I.N.T.E.R
Ottomans= Yop73
Russians= Darius
Austrians= The Overlord

I want to participate, though I'm not sure I want an important civ. (my ass got kicked twice, when playing France)
In his first post, winter said that in version 3 of this scen, Turkey would be playable, so I might wanna take that civ, if that's ok for you?
What do you say?

Hey another new PBEM-thread wohoo finally I got the opportunity to participate in another game:
Austria plz.

Originally posted by Yop73
I want to participate, though I'm not sure I want an important civ. (my ass got kicked twice, when playing France)
In his first post, winter said that in version 3 of this scen, Turkey would be playable, so I might wanna take that civ, if that's ok for you?
What do you say?

Uhm, the update for that is not gonna be out until in two weeks, it in fact GNB3.C that will feature playable Turks ;)

we need three more countries! Join! Play! Lose!(or maybe not?)

I might be interested in taking on the evil empire that is France, if I really need my ass kicking. However, i'm going to somewhat busy in a fortnights time which will make playing my turns difficult.
Also, not to be pedantic, but isn't this the 4th gnb pbem?

Wait a sec, why isn't the new version called GNB 4? I'm confused. :confused:

Anyhow I'll take Russia.

Originally posted by Darius
Wait a sec, why isn't the new version called GNB 4? I'm confused. :confused:

Anyhow I'll take Russia.

The 3.C version includes a balanced & playable Ottoman Empire,
all rule changes, terrain, unit, map positionings, and a stronger neutral federation, oh and a faster tech level :)

No. 4 features winter (no, not me) at several stages of the campaign (with its own, harsh rules - bruhaha), as well as still outstanding changes that will update GNB3.C

IC, cool. So which are we playing here? Yop is asking to be Turkey but GNB3.C isn't out yet.

If Yop wants to be an unbalanced Turkey, I see no problem with that. Darius, I will allow you to be Russia. and magic-monkey can be France. All we need is a Brit to start play.(*ahem*w.i.n.t.e.r*ahem*):)

God I'm looking forward to this, Russia should be fun in a PBEM.

Aight magic-monkey, start 'er up.

Wow at first we're waiting 4 days for players and then the whole game gets filled with people in hours. Interesting things happen here in your PBEM's :).

This may drag a bit with 6 players, but give me a short while to get my diplomacy sorted and I will post the first turn.

He, wait for the new version to begin playing please, it will be finished soon and it would be alot more fun. With all the changes, which are done as a result of the other PBEM's to make the scen even more balanced. (Done within a week, w.i.n.t.e.r.? :D , and look at the scenario creation forum. We'll be the first group to play it.)

Top Bottom