Gnb3 Pbem!!!

Nope, :) its just a little spoiler. I was in a rush when I posted it so I thought to myself that this thread would be as good as any to make a preview of the latest units in the series (of course these are for scenario creators near and far)... and to mention that a new GNB is out soon- has anyone got webspace for 12 to 13 MBs ???

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r
Nope, :) its just a little spoiler. I was in a rush when I posted it so I thought to myself that this thread would be as good as any to make a preview of the latest units in the series (of course these are for scenario creators near and far)... and to mention that a new GNB is out soon- has anyone got webspace for 12 to 13 MBs ???

I do

I can host it at Historic-Battles if you want to :)

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r

Cooooool, that'd be great !! :D so... where should I post it to ?? cuz its ready :goodjob:

Are you able to zip (several files if nessesary)it and mail it to me?

Is so, send it to sastokke(nospam)@broadpark.no. Disregard the spam thing ;)

Sas

argh

:confused:
Lonello played the french turn, then Darius posted the prussian one... england goes after prussia...
I see no problem. It´s voltar´s turn...

BUMPBUMPBUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/1802dec.net

Sorry 4 the delay- Austria is back 2 Play... forgot to download the save and then I wasn't able to get to the internet café until now (I got a library 30 meters from my place but they don't allow down- or uploads)

BUMP Lonello!

Top Bottom