Goldflash's Title Screens

:lol: Ok without the tail too, but she does have a nice tail if you know what I mean. Her looks was the only reason I dated her at first. Hot tamale!

tjedge1 said:
:lol: Ok without the tail too, but she does have a nice tail if you know what I mean. Her looks was the only reason I dated her at first. Hot tamale!

Don;t say that infront of your wife. :nono: women are funny about stuff like that

Not as cuddley as my last Screen, but still awesome. These are the columbia guns.

Attachments

• civilwar_preview.JPG
    civilwar_preview.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,213
This thing is the file. Justr small enough to be an attachment

Attachments

• Civilwar.zip
    451.1 KB · Views: 197
I saw this and was all like "HOLY CRAP! I'm making this baby into a title screen!" You're probably all glad I did. I know I am. Note the spiffy camouflage title.

Attachments

• apache_preview.JPG
    apache_preview.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,415
I'm gonna try the one of the guns. Sir Goldflash, any chance on the Merkava for a title screen? There is nothing I want more than that. If you need a bigger picture there are tons of merkava pictures if you enter Merkava III in google but that picture I posted is one of the best. If you need help I can post a good url for you. Please consider.

I'm taking that catgirl title screen! :love:
Now to convince the GF that's it's supposed to represent her. :p

Goldflash said:
Don;t say that infront of your wife. :nono: women are funny about stuff like that
:lol: Actually I told her that after we were married. She gave me a dirty look, but the honest guy I am, I then told her that I married her becasue she is perfect in every way and then gave her examples of why I thought so. I also told her that I wouldn't marry a woman just because she looks beautiful, I would just take care of business and move on. :groucho: I got a slap for that one. :crazyeye:

itchyman said:
I'm gonna try the one of the guns. Sir Goldflash, any chance on the Merkava for a title screen? There is nothing I want more than that. If you need a bigger picture there are tons of merkava pictures if you enter Merkava III in google but that picture I posted is one of the best. If you need help I can post a good url for you. Please consider.

Well, I was doing a montage of a ton of Modern Tanks, But I don't know whwere I saved the file *sigh*

Goldflash, these title screens are pretty darn good (for some reason, the Civil War artillery battery one makes me want to build cannons in every city as soon as I research metalleurgy, then go and bombard the living heck outta some annoying AI....) I also kinda like the catgirl one for some reason :blush: , and the Soviet one would be perfect in the odd chance I decided to start on a Command & Conquer: Red Alert mod :nuke: .

Anyways, keep 'em coming.

I've got to show the chopper to my dad, I think he'd love it. If he hasn't already seen it.

The Goldflash Modified Tech Tree Mod Does. Click the link in my Signature.

Got a new one for you. Note the spiffy 'III'.

Attachments

• crescent_preview.JPG
    crescent_preview.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 11,464
File, yo. Click down below.

Attachments

• crescent_moon.zip
    488 KB · Views: 209
That is very sweet. I'm going to have to step up my game and quit living off my Angelina title screens at this rate. ;)

Okay, I want them ALL (even the kittens)! Then I want a utility that randomizes them when I start the game, and that determines the role I take for the game. :D

This one didn't turn out as good as I wanted it too. When I indexed it. it got all.... 256 colors. Blech. Ah well, you'll probably go crazy for it anyways :lol:

Attachments

• dogfight_preview.JPG
    dogfight_preview.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 15,648
I'll let you figure out what this post is for. You're all smart young men and women.

Attachments

• dogfight.zip
    432.5 KB · Views: 185
Top Bottom