GR20 - Genocide AWE vs 30 Civs (try 2)

lurker's comment: Truly epic, guys!

great effort from the whole team. in fact it felt easier than the monarch game.

as for the demigod game, we need a real good UU and the Mayans are great for that, so I agree. But since we are genocidal, the enslavement might not be so great after all....

Yes, all the variables broke perfectly for us this time, but still, exceptionally efficient play by all. :hatsoff:

We've played the Mayans fairly recently (remember all the puns on "pan"? :D), but that's less important than maximizing our chances at demigod, so that choice is fine with me.

The slaves will be a bit help as workers are always an issue. Is Smoke agri + ind, I forget.

lurker's comment: You are correct.

lurker's comment: How about this...You can enslave barbarians and keep them, but if you enslave a major civs unit, you destroy the slave. After all, barbarians could be considered as uncivilized, only fit for menial labor. If you don't get the benefit of your UU, then that would make it even more useless. I suppose playing the no unique units option would be the other possibility, that no one has UU's. Or would that hamstring the AI's too much?

I'd like to fit in a round over the weekend, so if you could put me second in the rotation, that would be great.

If you'll excuse a doubtless unnecessary reminder ;), no barbs, please. Goodie huts just help the AI beat us to the GLib.

True about huts, but it won't matter in AWDG, humans have almost no chance to get the GLB. The huts will speed them into middle ages and that is very bad.

Pikes and Knights will be harsh, while using AA units.

Congratulations on your victory! most impressive

Top Bottom