Graphics Modification Requests Thread

Hey man, I was wondering if you could re-attach your Merovingian bee flag (both the filled and non-filled versions) and if you could make a button for it/both using the HRE colors for my mod. That'd be awesome. :goodjob:

You'll find it in the DipII Art & Music thread in a couple of hours ;)

Can someone please make a Tipu Sultan LH for me?

Would it be possible for someone to make a horned goat?

Either as an animal unit or resource, either one would be much appreciated.

View.jpg

Goat without animation.

View attachment Goat.rar

I saw that somebody made a Cyrus wearing armor. Specifically the leather armor Gilgamesh wears, if anybody could point me in the direction of this LH that would be extremely helpful to me and my designs...

will a Thai guy with a kind soul kindly record order and select commands in Thai for the Siamese Civilization?

I have some requests for Religion cutscenes. Today I did some work in Blender and realized that I am way out of practice. So a lot of this stuff is going to take me a lot of time to re-learn and I have a lot of leaderheads and units to work on right now. So in the meantime I was wondering if anybody could help me with cutscenes for new religions.

The first one I need is a Voodoo cutscene. I'd like something similar to this image:

Spoiler :

In place of the candles there I'd like to use the generic cutscene candles, maybe reskinned to be black or red.

The next one I would need is a Shamanistic cutscene. In my mod this religion is used for Native American religions. I am not sure what I would use for this one. Maybe a dream-catcher or peace pipe or something. Maybe something like this:

Spoiler :

I also need a cutscene for the "Ba'alic" religion. Which represents ancient Canaanite/Semitic religions. In my mod this is the religion of Carthage and Phoenicia. I don't have much of an idea for this one. There are stories they practiced sacrifice, so perhaps some sort of animal sacrifice scene. Maybe simply a statue or some pots. it would be up to the graphic modder in this case.

Another one I need is Zoroastrianism. Again, I don't know much about this religion but here are some images I found that may be helpful:

Spoiler :

Fire appears to be a major theme of this religion, and I found a lot of images where there was food offered to the God. Looks like they had an image of Zoroaster on these tables, so maybe some combination if possible.

Finally I need one for the Egyptian religion. I don't really think I need to go into too much detail on this as we are all pretty familiar with it.

I don't expect all of these to be finished. But if one or two could be done for me that would be very helpful, if any models are needed for any of this I can help out. In fact I have a voodoo doll I was trying to use that I ripped from Saibot's Voodoo missionary, speaking of Saibot... wanna help? ;)

hey guys, would love to see a more accurate depiction of Hayam Wuruk:

yeah, I know he already exists but I want an accurate depiction. I would love to do it myself but I'm not talented enough. :(
So... any takers? Capo maybe?

Well, I could probably do it but I am backed up on old projects and a mod I have been working on for two years. So don't hold your breath.

I didn't even know any drawings of him existed... but then again, my question is... are they legit?

speaking of Saibot... wanna help? ;)
In fact I toyed with the thought of doing some more scenes once or twice. Can't promise anything though. :)

Is there any space and/or moon terrains out there, would apreciate it greatly.

Is there a terrain feature somewhere out there for plateaus? If not is there anyone that would be willing to work on it?

How would that ever be possible with the current system? It would have to be like a mesa. Is that what you are looking for? Or you could alter the mountain feature.

Top Bottom