1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[GRAPHICS] Static Leaderheads

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Mods and Files' started by NeverMind, Mar 25, 2009.

1. NeverMind

NeverMind Proud to be Russian

+ Colonization v1.00-1.01

Click to enlarge

This pack replaces all 20 animated leaderheads of Colonization with static ones. I hope it will help those players, who have video problems with animated LHs or just dont like them. Images of the leaders based on in-game screenshots.

Components: 20 .dds images + СIV4ArtDefines_LeaderHead.xml.

Download (2,2m)

Installation
    - Unpack to your CustomAssets folder (~...MyDocs/MyGames/Col2/CustomAssets).

2. Huayna Capac357

Huayna Capac357 Chieftain

Cool! My computer's video card is too bad to show C4C's LHs, so it will help me play the game :) You are so thoughtful!