[R&F] Great artists and especially musicians still underpowered

I never got even the point why great musicians come later and are tucked in the Broadcast center. ¿Is it because it is more difficult to find early examples of named musicians? ¿Why don't make their slots interchangeable with great writers (you can broadcast scripts and play live in teathers). Maybe also broadcast centers should provide area-of-efect based gains, such as factories (hey, its BROADcast, isn't it), and great work of music get a similar boost to printing one, but later (plastics?) and more powerful (x3 instead of x2) (besides maybe empowering rock bands somehow - even if they are not playing classical music, they will surely play better if they came from a culture where music has played its part).

It would be fun as well to theme writing and music for powerful effects, but maybe this discussion is a bit off topic.

I always said that they needed a building in-between either the Amphitheater & the Museum, or between the Museum & the Broadcast Tower. Say a Concert Hall, or Opera Hall.....or something along those lines. I'd be happy enough for Amphitheaters to house either Great Music or Great Writing.

Similarly, I've mentioned elsewhere that we need a great deal more theming bonuses in the game. In Civilization V, Great Wonders could generate theming bonuses-so that would be a great place to begin. However, why not theming bonuses for Amphitheaters, & possibly even theming bonuses from religious relics in religious buildings?

Top Bottom