Don’t underestimate who I am.
- Apr 10, 2014
- Near the Greatest Snow on Earth
Lead your troops to victory with the Great Commanders Pack*. This is the second of six packs included in the Civilization VI: Leader Pass**.
TOKUGAWA (JAPAN)Tokugawa Ieyasu was a brilliant military and peacetime strategist who founded the Tokugawa shogunate following the Battle of Sekigahara that ended Japan's chaotic Sengoku period. His in-game Sakoku agenda, inspired by the edict of the same name made by his grandson, means he dislikes Civilizations that have conquered other Civilizations' original capitals.
NEW ABILITY: BAKUHAN
- (Base game only) - International Trade Routes receive -25% Yield and Tourism, but Domestic Trade Routes provide +1 Culture, +1 Science, and +2 Gold for every Specialty District at the Destination.
- (Base game only) - Cities within 6 tiles of Japan's capital receive +4 Amenities and after researching Flight receive +1 Tourism for every District.
- (With Rise and Fall or Gathering Storm DLC) - International Trade Routes receive -25% Yield and Tourism, but Domestic Trade Routes provide +1 Culture, +1 Science, and +2 Gold for every Specialty District at the Destination.
- (With Rise and Fall or Gathering Storm DLC) - Cities within 6 tiles of Japan's capital are 100% loyal and after researching Flight receive +1 Tourism for every District.
NADER SHAH (PERSIA)***A slave who went on to declare himself Shah, Nader was a skilled military commander whose successful campaigns and conquests made him the richest man in the world. Named for his elite infantry musketeers, his Jazayerchi agenda means he likes Civilizations with lots of land units and dislikes those with few land units.
NEW ABILITY: SWORD OF PERSIA
- +5 Combat Strength when attacking full Health Units.
- Cities not founded by Nader Shah receive +2 Faith and +3 Gold on Domestic Trade Routes.
SULEIMAN THE MAGNIFICENT (OTTOMAN EMPIRE)****As the tenth Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, Suleiman personally led Ottoman armies and enacted major reforms to Ottoman law. He was also an accomplished poet and patron of the arts who oversaw a golden age of cultural development. As a result, he likes other Civilizations that are currently enjoying their own Golden Ages.
NEW ABILITY: THE MAGNIFICENT
- +15% Science and Culture when in a Golden Age or Heroic Age.
- +4 Combat Strength when not in a Golden Age or Heroic Age against Civilizations who are also not in a Golden Age or Heroic Age.
*Base game and Leader Pass required to access Great Commanders content. **Base game required to access Civilization VI: Leader Pass content. Some prior DLC required to play some content included in the Leader Pass. ***Requires Persia & Macedon Scenario Pack to play. ****Requires Gathering Storm expansion to play.
Great news Civilization fans! To coincide with today's release of the Leader Pass Great Commanders Pack we're releasing a new update for the PC, Mac, and iOS versions of Civilization VI. Thank you all for your continued feedback on the game!
DECEMBER 15, 2022 UPDATE NOTES
- Addressed a number of reported crash and stability issues.
- AI will no longer bias towards science to the detriment of all other yields, which was occasionally causing instances of AI bankruptcy, disbanding units, etc. for some players.
- Addressed an issue reported by some players the correct music was sometimes blocked from playing during Leader Pass leader scenes.
- Laurier's "Last Best West" ability now correctly gives a bonus of +2 Production instead of +1 Production for Snow Mines and Tundra Hills.
- Corrected an issue that some players reported where the "Culture Industry" policy card that was causing the production of specialty districts appear to take 999+ turns to complete in the Dramatic Ages game mode.
- Changed size of Saladin (Sultan) icon image to match those of other leaders.
- Made minor text tweaks and applied polish to previously released Leader Pass Great Negotiators Pack.