Great People Female Versions

Haha! This makes me so happy! Wow! She is wonderful! I have to add her to my game straight away. Pity I can't use Lara in Fairy Tale though.

I'm glad you like her.

:goodjob:

The breasts seem to be too small :mischief:....:D.

And here I thougth I made them a bit too big already. :lol:
But more and her right arm would disappear in them when firing.

Haha! This makes me so happy! Wow! She is wonderful! I have to add her to my game straight away. Pity I can't use Lara in Fairy Tale though.

Thanks for the idea. In fact I learnt quite a bit making the model because I took existing Lara models as reference. They are of course too complicated to be used for Civ4, but some tricks can be adapted.

Hi saibotlieh,

Thanks for these great units. I was wondering if you could take a quick look at a version of your Female Modern Great Scientist nif that I imported into Civ4Colonization. I finally got it to load in Civ4Col by importing and re-exporting it in Blender, but now her glasses and shirt appear transparent and her beakers flesh-colored which I haven't been able to figure out, please let me know if you can see a way to tweak this. BTW I have added several of your other units/LHs to my mod (eg Miranda and space marine) which look great!

Thanks a lot,
orlanth

Hi saibotlieh,

Thanks for these great units. I was wondering if you could take a quick look at a version of your Female Modern Great Scientist nif that I imported into Civ4Colonization. I finally got it to load in Civ4Col by importing and re-exporting it in Blender, but now her glasses and shirt appear transparent and her beakers flesh-colored which I haven't been able to figure out, please let me know if you can see a way to tweak this. BTW I have added several of your other units/LHs to my mod (eg Miranda and space marine) which look great!

Thanks a lot,
orlanth
Hi,

always happy to hear that my work is put in good use. :)

Sadly I don't I much about the important settings for Col units. I've changed some things in the nif that would make it work correctly for Civ, maybe this is also enough for Col. Hope it works. :)

Attachments

• greatscientistancient.zip
    39.3 KB · Views: 164
Thanks a lot saibotlieh. That fixed the beakers, and I finally figured out that to fix the shirt transparency I needed to change the dds alpha channel. For anyone interested in Civ4Col it looks like many Civ4 units can be used as is, and most others can be imported using Deliverator's tutorial:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=317419

though there are still a few good nifs from Dune Wars that I can't get Blender to open for some reason.

Top Bottom