Great Person Panel: New Images?

This might be a strange question because cleaning things up is always a positive, but was there something wrong with the old graphics?

This might be a strange question because cleaning things up is always a positive, but was there something wrong with the old graphics?

I didn't have a problem with them. I guess they just decided they could use an art pass.

Now if they'd only clean it up so that you could see all nine at the same time. Or, at the very least, move the Great Prophet to the end of the list. They expire much earlier in the game.

Is that a screen resolution issue? Either way, yeah, I think they put their resources into fixing the wrong things in this case.

Is that a screen resolution issue? Either way, yeah, I think they put their resources into fixing the wrong things in this case.

I'd be surprised. I have my resolution at 1920x1080.

CQUI baby

I use CQUI, but it can break after patches and it would be nice just to have a better Great Person screen by default.

totally agree, just threw it out there in case people weren't aware of it.

I pretty much never use mods in civ but that one is a winner

I think they originally just had placeholder silhouettes with the original plan to possibly fill in individual great person portraits, and then figured out that wasn't that high on the priority list so put in this.

I'm using CQUI too, but the empty prophet column remains in the middle of the GP Screen. There's a mod using true pictures and paintings of the GP, too. Still better than the icons, even after the fall patch if you ask me...

Sorry to hijack the thread but I noticed another thing about a Great Person change.
I remember (maybe incorrectly) that release Civ6 had no Great Prophet names. Now they have names. Is that new?

Sorry to hijack the thread but I noticed another thing about a Great Person change.
I remember (maybe incorrectly) that release Civ6 had no Great Prophet names. Now they have names. Is that new?

No, they always had names. So I'm not the only one with weak powers of observation :D

They obviously had plans on adding customised portraits, the lua log file keeps trying to reference them everytime I test my mods.

Top Bottom