Great Works of AI, unlocked at Computers, to get dummy Great Works once they run out

Dragonfabri

Chieftain
Hi all, i commissioned this mod to the very talented modder @iskaandismet , made and balanced for VP!

Here is the link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3082185508

All the info is there, but basically this mod allows you to take 3 different projects, one for each type of Great Work.
Once completed, a slot of the corresponding type of Work in the city is filled with an AI Great Work!
Of course, the quality can't compare to the masterpieces of the past as you will see, and they all kinda... look mass produced...

I commissioned this mod, but it's only fair to share it for free to a community that gave ne so many hours of fun, enjoy!

Surprised nobody's commented at all on this one either here or on steam, I thought the idea behind it was genius.

Won't be too long until we can just ask the machine god to make mods for us imo.

Surprised nobody's commented at all on this one either here or on steam, I thought the idea behind it was genius.

Won't be too long until we can just ask the machine god to make mods for us imo.
Being a very lategame feature i can kinda understand, after all it's just for completionists like me who want every slot filled, but it's also another possible aid to the wincon.

The AI idea, i hate bragging, but it's indeed genius lol, but all the work is indeed yours!

Top Bottom