Greatest Earth Map in the History of Civilization

What's YnAEMP?

Thanks Gedemon. Im delighted to be included.
This will free me up work on a new project once BNW is released.

yea no one helped me to fix that so I had to look in the xml file myself. :3

New Version Released 19/05/13

Jungle fix
A few Stone resources added
Oil is now less abundant

Attachment in the opening post.
Credit to Glassmage for giving me the tools to fix the jungle bug.

thank you for this great map! i really hope there will be a BNW version of this in YnAEMP some time in the future

thank you for this great map! i really hope there will be a BNW version of this in YnAEMP some time in the future

This!

When you make a BNW version, would it be possible to add more civs so that you can choose whom you want to play? I think your map would become pure awesomeness if you added the possibility to play any of the 43 civs. I mean, still 22 civs on the map, but chosen (randomly or not) every time from all the available ones. Is it even doable?

This should be possible if the map is incorporated into YnAEMP. But I don't know if there are such plans...

Great Map, already finished a MP Internet game against my brother (We changed our configs that it was possible that way)

BUT NOW IN BNW there it is official included ...
•Added ability to play custom maps in multiplayer. Host and all players must place custom maps in the main games "maps" directory to be usable.

SO MY QUESTION:
Will you include a Version, where that aspect will be Special looked into (Starting positions as there are only 12 allowed in MP, and the starting positons of the City states and resources ... so that there will be wars for resources and that there are not too many !)

Thank you and great work !

To be honest I don't think this map would be very good with only 14 Civs.

We are at least 6 friends who will play and if the City states are well placed ,,, AI at King Level and with the new things from BNW , I think it will be fun ...

BUT only if there aren't too many resources, and that the Players have to trade with each other !

My brother and I already have finished a full game with your map , but we played at Prince Level so it was only a race between him and me, who kills the AI faster ...

but with my other friends , I think it could be fun ... only TIME Victory, all other things are not good for MP ...

So the map Needs 12 great starting positions for the main civs and a lot City states, so that it isn't possible at the beginning to spawn Citys too fast ,,,

the City states should even have somehow the good places to grow better and have resources to maintain a proper army !

As I have never used that civ sdk , is it possible to make two sorts of starting positions ...

so 12 for main civs and maybe 24 -36 for the City states ?

Thank you

Top Bottom