Halloween LH Pack (Friday the 13th, Oct., 2006)

Thanks everyone for the positive comments.:)

Virote,
odintheking will be using that leaderhead in his mod, so you'll be able to see it in use there as the third and fourth era skeleton, of course it'll be great if any of these leaderheads can be put to use in other mods as well.:)

Goldflash,
I thought about making a Hot Babe Witch, but opted against it because I already had a lot of leaderheads being made. I figured everyone got a green woman from R8XFT last month anyways.;)

polyphemus & Mirc,
It may have appeared quick to release so many leaderheads so soon after my last release but it was only because I worked on these like crazy.:) That Hag was the hardest one, and probably the one least likely to ever get used in any mods. It took many hours to arrange, model, and animate everything, and the rendering took 12 hours because there was so much in it. Usually leaderheads only take about 4 hours to render on my computer.
I'll probably be slowing down production to normal pace again now as I've got a lot that needs to be done in RL. But I want to get one last undead LH out before the end of the month, the one for my Mystara mod Glantri scenario.:)

Grandraem, you are a gentleman and a scholar, and you just plain rock. Thank you so much for these, :D. The first three will be used in Lord of Ragnarok, for those wanting to know, :).

BTW, you can go ahead and delete the stuff you sent me, G, :).

I also thought it rather amusing that someone made a LH off of Curtis Sibling's Avatar.... That "Dead Baron" (along with the description) has to be an excessive use of puns, but I still like it... These are all top notch LHs.

I'll probably use the Skeleton, Dead King, and Ferry man as a three era Leaderhead in GDFM.

And make me a Babe Witch Anyway :D

I didn't even think about Curt Sibling at the time to be honest, but I'm sure the image must have been in the back of my head when I put that one together.:) Though I did think of Goldflash when making the pirate one.

odintheking,
I'm glad you're happy with the way they turned out. I'll delete that stuff now.:)

Goldflash,
Babe witch will have to wait a bit till after my mod gets finished.;)

Thanks Yoda.:)

Goldflash,
Actually, Princess Carnelia is the High Mistress of the Secret Craft of Witchcraft in Glantri. So in a way you're kind of right. I would possibly consider a second era with her as a witch, but that wouldn't be till after I finished my mod and was working on the Glantri scenario more, and I'm not even sure if that's what you'd have in mind anyways.

I've got it! The "Dead Baron" could own a chain of creepy-mantion looking hotels! Their UU's could simply be hotel staff that "conviniently" look like the undead!

CurtSibling said:
@Grandraem:

I would like to request the permission to use the Baron as my avatar?

:)

Of course that would be fine.:)

Eh. I have more pressing needs, really. I was just fooling. Though more Eras for Carnelia would be awesome, then I can use her as the leader for my Black Elves.

what about a rabbit ???

easter is hopping this way soon enough

this is real cool. im going to use these for a faction in my mod. thanks for all of em, although the hag one is kinda weird (sorta looks like my mom lol)

The dead Baron and captiain Crossbones might be useful!

Great works!

Top Bottom