Halo vs. Starwars

jiranico

Chieftain
Logically, which faction do you think would win - the Covenant or the Empire?

Personally, I think the Empire would because it is much more large

I know nothing of Halo, but...

The Empire FTW!

The Covenant suck, they get beaten by one cool dude every time, meanwhile the Empire destroys everyone except for a few unlucky breaks.

yeah, but the empire isnt as efficient as the covenant

after all, the UNSC > Rebel Alliance

yeah, but the empire isnt as efficient as the covenant

after all, the UNSC > Rebel Alliance

The Covenant are terribly inefficient. Remember, this is an Empire who killed lots of jedi with one order at its beginning, and took over most of the known galaxy quickly.

thats true, but the Covanent seem to actually be winning the war, while the Empire is slowly loosing

Me thinks a poll is going to be born out of this discussion.

They'd both be knackered if they tried to invade the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario FTW.

thats true, but the Covanent seem to actually be winning the war, while the Empire is slowly loosing

No, the Empire was winning for a while until the Rebels got a few lucky breaks. The Covenant just kind of invaded Earth, but look like they're about to get their arse handed to them by Master Chief.

The covenant would destroy them IMO. Their slipspace beats the crap out of the empires hyperdrive.

Yeah what are Storm Troopers going to do against super bouncers.

The Empire, easily.

A blatant rippoff of the ringworld from Nivens "ringworld" series versus the deathstar(which, crazy I know, is actually an original idea), who do you think would honestly win?

Top Bottom