Han Jae-Moon

I know, everyone wants Japan, but it will be a little stupid to add it. How such country which doesn't have an outstanding space program, can built large spaceship in the future, after strikes of Big mistake? It took a big effort for huge alliances to built them, how such comparably small countries can built or even buy them? This also applies to Chingsu.
I know i said something like that before, but still it bothering me.

Nor does Africa or South America, and there they are.

Even so, 200 years in the future is quite a long time, any country would be capable of developing a sofisticated space program from scrath. It took less than 30 years for the US and Soviet Union to build their own.

Trait name: Jeog-ui Naebu? (적의 내부: inside of enemy) lolololol

They tried to use Korean for Enemy within(내부의 적) but totally failed...

City names:
Jeongsang(정상: pinnacle, peak, leader...)
Dangye(단계: step, stage, phase...)
Uimu(의무: obligation, responsibility, duty...)

why don't they want him to show the game setup? what are they hiding? could it be that they really did make Hybrid city models and turned them off for the lets plays, its obviously not that but what is it?

VICTORY WONDERS MOVED TO AFFINITY 15. still subject to change obviously so it could be different by release.

its at 6:17 of the quill vid linked by Doviello

why don't they want him to show the game setup? what are they hiding? could it be that they really did make Hybrid city models and turned them off for the lets plays, its obviously not that but what is it?

VICTORY WONDERS MOVED TO AFFINITY 15. still subject to change obviously so it could be different by release.

its at 6:17 of the quill vid linked by Doviello

My gut came up wit the concept of new Loadouts... but i doubt that.

It oculd be just some game options, main menu theme, I mean it leaked but I guess we'll see eventually.

I still think that the way covert ops give science and energy that starting with a free agent and getting an extra agent on level 3 is way too good.

I still think that the way covert ops give science and energy that starting with a free agent and getting an extra agent on level 3 is way too good.

Is it more overpowered then reaming in science and energy by attacking native live -and nests at sight?
Mmm... +3 spies if catching the right virtue in knowledge...

This seemed to be the case when I tested a sponsor mod with a similar trait in vanilla BE. While it was possible to rush computing and get your own spies to defend, the most common case was your spy could perform operations in the capital entirely unmolested for a large duration and eventually flip the city very early in the game. This will be slowed down by having to find the capital and better defended against with the right AI changes, but I think in any game with Han Jae-Moon where you delay Computing will be a very dangerous game.

People playing an early version seemed to largely agree it was too strong. I ended up changing the trait so that they earned two free spies on researching computing rather than 1 free spy at the start of the game.

It is worth noting that he has to meet you before he can deploy spies though (whereas in BE you just needed them to exist and could instantly start spying). Now it's usually not hard to have met every race, especially knowing their landing points, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's at least a few turns before they get to start spying.

Still coup rushing seems like a very legit concern.

You know I hated the color scheme of black/green when I first saw it mostly because of how close it was to Brasilia but I was looking at the Chong Su symbol and then it dawned on me... it's a sonar screen and that fits so damn well with an underwater originating people. The only thing I think might be a good idea is make the tiles inverse what they are now with the tile borders being green and the inside being black just for readability if they ever border Brasilia.

You know I hated the color scheme of black/green when I first saw it mostly because of how close it was to Brasilia but I was looking at the Chong Su symbol and then it dawned on me... it's a sonar screen and that fits so damn well with an underwater originating people. The only thing I think might be a good idea is make the tiles inverse what they are now with the tile borders being green and the inside being black just for readability if they ever border Brasilia.

I thinkt he blue should be brighter blue,.. like basic Green on Blue.

That way it would be highly different from Brazila.

Let's just stop for a minute to contemplate this dude's suits.

Spoiler :

Ugh, he is too waiter for me.
I guess they tried to mimic James Bound for Asian but personally he is more like a waiter in space instead of British spy goes to space.

I hope enough people bring up War Score and the color issue during this LP that we actually get an answer.

Top Bottom