Happy Birthday Vuldacon

Civinator

Blue Lion
Supporter
Happy Birthday Vuldacon - and thank you very much for all you have done for us civers! :bday::band::beer:

Happy birthday my friend, and may you have many more!

Thank You for your Good Wishes Guys... Having a Very Good Day and just taking it easy.

Nothing all that special about becoming 61 Years Old, other than the realization that I am still here :lol:

No Plans other than to spend time with my Wife, have a Nice Dinner and probably watch "Gunsmoke" (James Arness)... That helps when working on a Western MOD you know. Miss Kitty says Hello :lol:

I have a Twin Brother and will get together in a Couple of Days with him and a few others, going out for Dinner and Drinks.

Edit... I have enjoyed being a member of Civfanatics since 2001 and that has been especially because of all of you. This Site and CIV III/Conquests still ROCKS :)
Our Brother CIV Site, civforum.de is also Great, Civinator is a Moderator there and naturally doing Good Work.

... What can I say? :mischief:

Attachments

• 580104356_fireworks_animated-gif.gif
    580104356_fireworks_animated-gif.gif
    330.1 KB · Views: 78
I'm also late but no less sincere about congratulating the resident Master of all trades in modding. Happy birthday Vuldacon, and thank you for all the gaming fun!!! :)

Top Bottom